Narration among other things

Since more or less I can remember I would narrate to myself or just in my head a lot (not constantly) is this going to have any impact on my tulpaforcing? Other than maybe knowing how to narrate correctly. Another thing I was wondering about, for the personality I did one ~45 minute session on it a few hours after a 30 minute greet session, and I more or less covered the whole list of 30 in that session. How exactly am I supposed to stretch each one of those traits into a session of that length?

On a less related note, if one were to develop alzheimer's with a long standing relationship with a tulpa would the tulpa degrade with you or retain much of their function (maybe a bad word for this)? If they do maintain their function would you eventually forget about them (some patients forget who their family members are) and cause them to dissipate? Or would just seeing them as a stranger be enough acknowledgement to keep them going? I've also heard that increased mental activity and stimulation can help prevent alzheimer's, so could just having a tulpa help reduce your risks because your brain is basically working double time? Just kind of curious, my mother has worked with alzheimer's patients for around 12 years now so it's just an interesting train of though I found myself following.

At 30 traits in 45 minutes, you did one and a half traits a minute? I have a hard time believing that you went into detail with any of these. Make sure to include how the trait makes them rationalize, what they think of the trait, and things that they might do/say because of that trait.

It depends. Your tulpa might either degrade with you, or you'll begin to see it how you see everybody else around you. They would dissipate as soon as the victim forgot about them. That's just speculation, though.

How exactly am I supposed to stretch each one of those traits into a session of that length?

Think about every tiny little aspect of that trait, how and how much it affects your tulpa, etc.

This is useful.

http://tulpa.info/guides/faqman-trait-template.html

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.