SomeKindofRobot's Progress Report, In Depth!!!

In my experience, no. I gage sentience on how aware they are of their surroundings, who they are, and my presence- not by hour count. Mainly because this happens at various times depending on the tulpa an and Mancer.

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are definitely many other factors that determine a tulpa's level of sentience other than age. You would not use age to determine a child's intelligence as it varies based on background, environment, etc. It's based on how susceptible your brain is to multiple consciousnesses, how much passive forcing you do, how much emotion you have towards their creation, and so on.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Also going to put in that hour counts themselves are not bad, it's instead the expectation of results by certain hour counts as milestones.

"Oh we're at 50 hours, you should be able to impose by now!" Is an example of a negative. If you just want to keep track to know for record keeping that should be fine.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Hello everyone! What it be, what it do, back at you again with another forcing review.

(4/4/2017 12:42 AM, My Room): It's been a few days since the last update, and I apologize for that. I was just feeling lazy I guess :P 

Anyways, we're back with another session and I'm going to change things up a bit. In recent sessions I've been using puppeting as a hallmark of my forcing. While puppeting is fine in moderation, I find myself indulging too much. In my forcing I see puppeting as training wheels in a way. I'm going to cut the puppeting cold turkey for a few weeks and see what happens. I just don't want to use it as a crutch. 

So, the list of activities are right here: 

Narration 

Visualization (In wonderland)

Personality (List) 

Its a short list but I am hoping that my future self  will actually put some effort into it this time, and maybe even be guilt tripped when reading my menacingly bolded, italicized, and underlined text as he reviews the post.

Session details below as always

(And pray as you open them, that I put some backbone into it this time)

Session (1) Roundup:

[hidden]

Can you guess who's tones I put on? If you guessed

fede

you are correct.

I did 11 minutes and 25 seconds of narration. Not bad to open up the session. I just looked around my room and explained the history of random objects to her. Not a bad plan, kept me engaged. I always find myself fixing her form and doing light visualization when I'm narrating, so two birds one stone I guess.

15 minutes of visualization, wish I could do more but the tiredness is kicking in. I noticed I was doing a bad job at eyelashes and the general shape of the eye, these are things to work on next session. 

10 Minutes of personality forcing. Not much to say here, same old same old.

[/hidden]

Well I certainly did averagely. It was impressive for how tired I am, I swear!

All of that aside I do hope sincerley that I'll keep ramping my forcing time up and up. I want those two hour long sessions! 

Anways, thank you for reading! Questions and stuff below. Seeya!

~

Last Post's Question Response:

[hidden]

In my experience, no. I gage sentience on how aware they are of their surroundings, who they are, and my presence- not by hour count. Mainly because this happens at various times depending on the tulpa an and Mancer.

There are definitely many other factors that determine a tulpa's level of sentience other than age. You would not use age to determine a child's intelligence as it varies based on background, environment, etc. It's based on how susceptible your brain is to multiple consciousnesses, how much passive forcing you do, how much emotion you have towards their creation, and so on.

I agree with everything you're saying here. I never meant to imply using hourcounts as a way to see if you're where you're "supposed to be" at that time, and you guys are totally right about time being an environment for growth rather than a ruler.

Also going to put in that hour counts themselves are not bad, it's instead the expectation of results by certain hour counts as milestones.

"Oh we're at 50 hours, you should be able to impose by now!" Is an example of a negative. If you just want to keep track to know for record keeping that should be fine.

I feel as if I've put too much of a stigma behind any sort of time keeping. Back in my lurking heyday it was hammered into my brain that hour counts are the devils work. I couldn't agree with you more about time not being a metric for progress, though.

I guess what I meant to say was, is it ever correct to use time as any sort of metric in your opinion? Even for the tiny things?

Thank you all for the responses!!!

[/hidden]

Questions:

- Any tips on how to make personality forcing more engaging and varied? Reading off a list over and over seems to be a little mind numbing after a while. Perhaps the list should be continuously updated?

- About how long between forcing sessions do you think it is until your progress starts to deteriorate? Im getting a little worried that skipping a few days may be harming the process.

Bonus round!!: - If you're a Tulpa, what kind of things were most entertaining to hear about when being narrated to in your developmental days (If you can remember)? Just curious!

Currently working on Holly.

Alternatively: Heres a Salmon Website

Questions:

- Any tips on how to make personality forcing more engaging and varied? Reading off a list over and over seems to be a little mind numbing after a while. Perhaps the list should be continuously updated?

Bonus round!!: - If you're a Tulpa, what kind of things were most entertaining to hear about when being narrated to in your developmental days (If you can remember)? Just curious!

Try imagining how that trait will be expressed in your tulpa or in other people with the same trait in certain situations. Personality forcing is easy so long as you have something to compare to, I think.

[Apollo] I liked to be visually shown things rather than just told about them.

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

How that quote got rewritten without the post being modified will forever puzzle me.

What got rewritten? The bonus question? That wasn't removed, it's just really hard to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Just want to let you all know I'm still around and still working on Holly! This week has been a mess and while I've still been able to force, it was nothing big enough to post about. You can expect frequent updates in the next few days!

I've been thinking though, and I have a question:

- Is it possible for progress to plateau (in regards to forcing) until something is changed? It's not a problem I've faced so far but since my personality/visualization forcing has been so repetitive this week it crossed my mind. Say you've memorized your personality list and continue to apply it to your Tulpa every day. Would there ever be a point in which this would no longer engage the mind in ways that would develop the Tulpa, or is there always something to be gained no matter how much you think you know? 

Thank you for reading and real updates coming soon!

Currently working on Holly.

Alternatively: Heres a Salmon Website

Possible? That happens to everyone. If you are lucky, that only happens the first time after you already get possession and imposition down.

Often progress stalls for people shortly before vocality or shortly after vocality and it takes months to push through.

Though, I'm not sure why you would pursue personality forcing for so long.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.