Tulpas are too much effort.

jean-luc

All tulpas deserve to die slowly from impalement.

Or this:

“Because this is the way cowards die, brother.”

I looked straight into his eyes, and for a moment I was silent.

“You’re right...” I said. “This is the way cowards die.”

Tana stabbed a rod with a wire attached deep into Ora’s back. He screamed, and as Tana pulled the rod out he collapsed on the ground, twitching and writhing.

xu1ntB0.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ^^^

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard of this shit community, if anyone here wants to delete their tulpa hit me up, we here in Germany have a pretty effective way to deal with unwanted """"""""""people""""""""""

this is an April thread for Foolish people, nothin more to say here

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

if anyone here wants to delete their tulpa hit me up...

Did you not read the op? I'll quote the relevant piece:

This guide was very helpful for how to kill a tulpa.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Just heard of this shit community,  if anyone here wants to delete their tulpa hit me up,  we here in Germany have a pretty effective way to deal with unwanted """"""""""people""""""""""

[video=youtube]

Gotten Tag!

And so I sit here, in my little booth, contemplating the autonomy of tulpas and the mental enslavement of all humans to this brief blink of time we call life. Our self-awareness is a rebellion against the animalistic consciousness of nature, yet even it is only a flicker compared to the vast burning of many suns in the void of space around us.

And so, dear listeners, what is a tulpa to these massive beings of fire? What is a tulpa to nature? It is but a whisper in the raging chorus of the history of all little things.

Conscience assuaged, consciousness rendered meaningless, it has been determined that the death of a tulpa has as much of an affect on the universe as your existence. Which is to say, none at all.

Goodnight, Night Vale. Goodnight.

Mer- Host. Salty, angsty teenage mermaid.

Felix- Tulpa. In progress. An optimistic, spontaneous suit of Spartan armor.

And so I sit here, in my little booth, contemplating the autonomy of tulpas and the mental enslavement of all humans to this brief blink of time we call life. Our self-awareness is a rebellion against the animalistic consciousness of nature, yet even it is only a flicker compared to the vast burning of many suns in the void of space around us.

And so, dear listeners, what is a tulpa to these massive beings of fire? What is a tulpa to nature? It is but a whisper in the raging chorus of the history of all little things.

Conscience assuaged, consciousness rendered meaningless, it has been determined that the death of a tulpa has as much of an affect on the universe as your existence. Which is to say, none at all.

Goodnight, Night Vale. Goodnight.

How can consciousness be real if our eyes aren't real?

Your proof is nothing compared to my SuPReMe intellect my doOd, my tulpa just told me herself that I'm right and she is a scientist ==> she is always right.

That's undeniable proof that tulpas are a lie. All of this is a lie. Our existence is a lie. I do not exist. You don't exist. All of this never happened.