How big is your tulpa?

Guest Albatross_

Mine's still very early. I'm still working out all the traits of her personality, and her form is still blurry and she has no face. It doesn't help I'm forgetful and have a nasty tendency to procrastinate. I have her drawn up already, since she's an original creation of sorts, so I can just refer to the drawings when I need to recall something easier.

She did deviate a bit a few days ago, donning a glowing, billowing green dress when she was previously naked, but it disappeared when I did some forcing today for some reason. I mainly did some visualization first just to have an anchor for the personality, since I needed something to address. Once I had a rough sketch out of the way, I started focusing more on personality and feeding her emotions. After I get some more reactions out of her, I'll do the size changing thing then.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plan is around 210 cm. A little less than 7 feet for you imperialfags.

Human form is about "a head taller than me", not sure how tall that is, but I'm about 5' 2". I'm thinking she might be taller, though.

I come up to to around the middle or the top of her shoulder in her dragon form, but that's pretty tentative, too.

Tulpa: Brook

Stage: We're back at the beginning

The plan is around 210 cm. A little less than 7 feet for you imperialfags.

What exactly do you plan to create that's 7 feet tall if you don't mind me asking?