How big is your tulpa?

Guest Albatross_

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I'm 6'1", and want to make Rin taller than me. Somewhere between 6'2" and 6'6". :D

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Dumbledore

Sonya is slightly taller then I am normally, and I'm 5'11, but she can rear up taller and lower than that. Length wise we're still deciding on, but we think something between 15 and 25 feet should be good.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

About 160-170 cm for Kiara, not sure how tall Fate is because I can't see his legs.

Thought: has anyone tried making a /monolithic/-sized tulpa, as in MASSIVELY tall?

About 160-170 cm for Kiara, not sure how tall Fate is because I can't see his legs.

Thought: has anyone tried making a /monolithic/-sized tulpa, as in MASSIVELY tall?

Dialogues' Mena is a size-shifter.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Yeah I've seen a few pictures where the tupper has been pretty fucking tall or something. Mena comes to mind first, there was some other one I don't even know or remember the name of but it was some really tall black thing.

There was another thread like this that I answered in but eh, now that this one is resurrected, why not. Even got a picture for it.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Domnopalus is 18hh, which means about 6'4" at the shoulder/withers. However he appears slightly smaller, at times, on his own (or when it is convenient for fitting in places where I am such as rooms, subway cars, etc.).

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report