The Obvious Imposing Hack? How Can Layman Practice This?

Welker2211

@Welker2211

"I'm simply NOT INTERESTED in being told what I CAN'T do."

Sorry but you came to the wrong place for that buddy. : (

Inevitably crushing and suffocating cynicism aside, I have never considered this concept and I'm kind of surprised I didn't think of it before (although I'm certain it's not the first time someone else has wanted to try it).

I'm not skilled in this variety of illusion, nor am I educated enough in how the brain works to gauge the efficacy of desired application. Yet as some have stated, hypnotism may be a means to temporarily circumvent issues hosts encounter. I'd be curious to explore the over-lap betwixt hypnosis and the tulpa concept (which isn't entirely invisible if some users migrating to-and-from pony hypnosis threads/forums are any indication).

Upon the topic of skill-set, methinks some of the more simpler and tried methods of confusing how the human body perceives the physical universe can and have very well been transferred to other endeavours - for instance, during the North Africa campaign, the British forces employed, amongst other things, at least one stage magician to effectively disguise and much occlude a convoy so Allied supply lines wouldn't be strained by ferocious armour and artillery barrages. Perhaps someone will find a way to use their knowledge of hypnosis to accomplish more feasible tasks, such as quickly or more deeply entering a dissociated state or zen-like passivity that makes forcing and meditation so convenient and smooth.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

I can't have conversations where I have to keep explaining myself over and over and over because my words are twisted and intent is assumed and people just fill in the blanks the way they chose to perceive it. This is why I hate forums. This is the first forum I'd dipped my toe in in years. My mistake. It's an absolutely unbearable pet peeve of mine. [tulpa] is equally annoyed, and doesn't want to be here either.

This is why clarification exist. You don’t knee-jerk just because one individual isn’t able to get your perception of it. It seems to me, based on what was going on is that you were bouncing back and forth with the skillset of a stage hypnotist, the person they would be doing the induction (e.g. making them feel they’re ‘talented’), and such.

And you just filled in the blanks about what you thought I meant by that. When I said SKILLSET, I was talking about learning what the stage hypnotists know. NOT insisting you HAVE TO get one to do it for you, or that hypnotism unlocks a skill set of imposition. Yeah, you COULD if you knew them, trusted them, and wrote the script they'd be using. Learning THEIR skill set and seeing how it could be applied.

Think about it this way. I do not have enough cognitive power to know what’s going on in your mind. I, as any other person in the forum, have to use conjecture to try to get on the same page. You’re not entitled into thinking everyone can magically understand what you’re saying. You’re ignoring the fact that the discussion between me, Ada, and you was pretty much a conversation between ‘glorified talent’ (e.g. the hypnotist telling the person how much of a ‘genius’ they really are) vs. hard work over time (e.g. the common person that can progressively get better over the glorified genius).

If you read the etiquette on the forum rules on anyone having confusion with each other, clarification is strongly supported. But you chose to preface your clarification as condescending just because we don’t know the machinations of your mind. I don’t know anything about other people’s minds; only the one I share with the host. My apologies for not having that transcendental knowledge like you seem to do. I guess I wouldn’t want that if it meant having a hot temper, and being impatient.

I can only imagine how you reacted to that supposed stage hypnotist when they weren’t okay with associating their skillset with the concept of tulpas. The stage hypnotist seems to be a red herring, i.e., a distraction from the real reality that you lost your edge when your speculation was argued from another angle, or several actually.

Upon the topic of skill-set, methinks some of the more simpler and tried methods of confusing how the human body perceives the physical universe can and have very well been transferred to other endeavours - for instance, during the North Africa campaign, the British forces employed, amongst other things, at least one stage magician to effectively disguise and much occlude a convoy so Allied supply lines wouldn't be strained by ferocious armour and artillery barrages.

The only thing I find suspicious about that is that you'd go to the trick designer not the trick performer in order to design a new illusion.

Learning hypnosis gives you experience with altered states of consciousness and altered states of consciousness are one of the things you need to get a tulpa. Though, there are some people here, who are worried people are therefore going to run around claiming that tulpas are a form of altered state of consciousness. As pointed out by | Eva |.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.