Changes in appearance affect progress?

veryari

She keeps changing her hair style and color on me at random. I am worried that because she is changing the way i view her, even though her face and outfit and body are the same, these sudden changes might make progress go differently. What do you all think?

I think it won't make progress go differently.

Random infrequent changes are probably your tulpa experimenting. Frequent changes between a small number of forms or personalities is a clear sign of intrusive thoughts.

There are some tests. If you try to change it back but they change it again, your tulpa probably did it.

Either way, you may want to ask them to slow down until they are vocal to enhance stability.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I wouldn't worry too much. Keep practicing, things will probably stabilise. And if they don't you might end up with a changy haired tulpa. Not the worst thing that could happen.

I don't think that this will impact progress negatively to any great degree, unless you get hung up on it. Start to give it too much importance in your mind and obsess over it or whatever and it might, due to stress.

Don't worry, this is normal. You will be fine.

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa