Mosta's (first time) tulpa adventures

--Entry #4--

[hidden]

Going steady. Visualizing in dreamworld is coming along, and I can sometimes get my tulpa to talk with me briefly. I'm kind of uncertain if it is just me parroting and puppeting, or if it's the "real deal" for lack of better words. I think it's helping me in the right direction in either way. She is deviating slightly in appearance, I'm taking it as a good sign.

Narrating and visualizing without imagining the dreamworld is tricky though. I don't feel like I am getting any contact. The only times I have gotten any contact like that was strictly verbal, and only in brief periods after I have had successfully held a conversation in dreamworld. I have thought of imagining that my tulpa is still in dreamworld, and that I could pretend to speak to her through a phone, but I don't know if utilizing such a method would be impairing, considering you can only speak through a phone, not transmit feelings or sensations? Maybe I should pretend like a phone could do just that?

I wonder if anyone else has had similar experiences/thoughts on the matter, I would certainly love to hear!

[/hidden]

tulpa001

Well, this is all subjective, but the cases where I wonder about parroting don't have a problem with it only sometimes working. So I think you are good.

Lots of people have tried phones. But, I haven't heard much as to if it was successful or not.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Well, this is all subjective, but the cases where I wonder about parroting don't have a problem with it only sometimes working. So I think you are good.

Lots of people have tried phones. But, I haven't heard much as to if it was successful or not.

Interresting, I'm gonna have to look it up more