You're all just paranoid. The only reason that the tones make you think these rather negative thoughts is probably due to how alien they sound, and we all know that humans fear the unknown. The other reason could be that you're just depressed or insecure.

I know of the subliminal messages you put in them, don't try to act all innocent Fede.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I know of the subliminal messages you put in them, don't try to act all innocent Fede.

Ahahahahhaha. Oh wow. Lol. That's gonna make some people REALLY paranoid now.

Let not the sun go down on my wrath

I let it shake the world

Vengeance is the grudge I bear

flag of reckoning unfurled

I like how this has evolved into a discussion of Fede's tones. The theta wave one made me almost shit my pants and I kept opening my eyes during forcing because of it, but only if I rotated them and push them in far. I took that fear and tried to get a response from Shin through it, because of his protectiveness and extreme loyalty.

Am I the only one that is afraid of having the blinds un-drawn at night because of a fear of someone looking in at me?

My opinions are all subject to change.

Sands: Shh...!

Kadoh: Nope. I'm pretty paranoid, too; I hate when people look at me, hear me, think about me; just in general paying attention to me.

Kadoh: Nope. I'm pretty paranoid, too; I hate when people look at me, hear me, think about me; just in general paying attention to me.

huh. and i thought i was the only one.