Media of Tulpas

Hello everyone!

I'm new here, just registered, Although I've been checking the forums for a while now. I've read many of the guides and other threads and I'm willing to start forcing soon.

This is a two-part post:

1. This is something I've been wondering, is it still possible to maintain your tulpa under moments of high stress or focus?

Like in a chess match competition, rock climbing, drag racing. These might be extreme examples and everyone's different, but I would like to know the limit (not exactly in limitation) of brain power where it becomes a challenge.

2. Have you ever stumbled on any tulpa related things, such as: books, movies, music (made with tulpa in mind), etc...

I might have seen a movie with a tulpa in it but the jaded line between it and a schizophrenic persona were unclear to me at the time, and it's kinda hard for me to even remember it now. The only one that obviously has a clear connection is a game I found on steam called 'Tulpa', which uses the term as a good game gimmick, but other than that I haven't had any luck finding or noticing such content.

Thanks for sharing in advance.  :)

I use blue to write.

It is possible to hold your tulpa during moments of high stress, especially when they are older. However, it makes it very difficult, which is really bad within the first few weeks of the process.

There is a massive safety concern with holding your tulpa in mind while racing or climbing. When you get a much older tulpa, they can try to impose during these times on their own, but you really shouldn't. If you do want to be a professional racecar driver, I suggest a different hobby as racing requires 100% focus.

There is a short list of tulpa related media, and a much longer list of tulpa related media including horror. There is also a lot of amateur tulpa stuff on youtube. (search tulpa)

The vast majority of related stuff is actually about general plurality.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-tulpas-and-tulpa-like-things-in-the-media

Wondering about the placement of this thread. Might be better in question and answers.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

1. This is something I've been wondering, is it still possible to maintain your tulpa under moments of high stress or focus?

Like in a chess match competition, rock climbing, drag racing. These might be extreme examples and everyone's different, but I would like to know the limit (not exactly in limitation) of brain power where it becomes a challenge.

lol, I'm not going away just because Lumi's focused on something. Like sure maybe he can't focus on me super well when he's doing something crazy intensive, but we could have a dang conversation while rock climbing or playing chess. It's stuff like watching videos for extended periods of time that makes it hard to stick around actively really. Idk any limit of "brainpower" that isn't directly tied to parallel processing (and our total inability to do that - not sure it's possible for most people)

and this is definitely a Q&A thread

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Thanks @tulpa001, I couldn't find this while searching.

The thought first came to me when I was thinking of tulpas and saw construction workers or something, and the thought of some tasks can be more draining than others especially those that need concentrated processing power, such as physics and high level mathematics. It would be cool to share such an experience with them, especially that they can come out on their own effortlessly later on.

@Lucilyn That's good to know. I'm definitely interested in finding out.

I use blue to write.

I've done physics and high level math. It's different, because there are no safety issues. So, although most imagine it is harder to concentrate on, it really isn't. Math is actually an imaginative skill, so it mainly exercises your visualisation ability.

But my system is pretty bad at parallel processing, so we didn't really test it too thoroughly,

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.