I guess communication is one of the most important things in it . Yet it doesnt end on communication becouse it pretty gives me no posibility to create her nor I can "give" voice . Maybe its possible to have Tulp in this situation but thats hard . Assuming I have my "creation" in some kind but not sure if I can name it as a living thing

Pardon my question, I don't mean to discourage you, but has your Tulpa interacted with you in any way during those lucid dream?

What I'm asking more specifically is could it be that it is a servitor?

I use blue to write.

To be honest i never was able to hold her for long so its hard to say but I dont think so. Once i wanted to talk with her but it ended too fast to do it and really never was able to talk with her somehow . Interact you say. Well not sure. Well if you could precise question it would be nice . ( There was no "Master" if you meant that by servitor ).I just want to talk with her but last times i have problems with "summoning" even with really good lucid dreams.

Well Im only able to interact with her through dreams becouse only there I can do what I want to .

I might have been vague, but I can't think of a way to relate to your case. I definitely understand it, but I'm not even sure how you experience things to try and inquire.

To simplify in a way, Does she communicate with you in any sort? Senses aside, do you "feel" her? I don't have a tulpa yet, but I know it's possible for tulpa to use emotions as a way to commune, or headaches those too.

I use blue to write.

Guess its self made emotions but I cant do that and I dont feel her aswell.

You can call It empty thing which sometimes wake up while Lucid dreams

May I ask what language(s) you speak/write, mk8-9? I don't fault you for it, yet you can be somewhat hard to understand. Please bear with me.

Modes and mediums of expression I refer to can be any one thing that some-how elicits or speaks to your sense of creativity in some way, shape or form. I reiterate that because you can't properly visualise, it doesn't mean you can't refine or better attune yourself to your tulpa. If you can't bring yourself to write or merely think about what you would want in a person of your design, give some thought and attention to things you like and need. These two categories alone bring a wealth of ideas concerning not only who you want your tulpa to be, but also give some insight concerning how and why you chose to make a tulpa to begin with.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

My 1st language is PL .

Sorry for that becouse its hard to think in same way in different language .

Well i can create Tulp personality without problem, I guess ? I already made it long ago but didnt noted it . Maybe if I would keep repeating them day after day it would give any kind of result. I already have her shape and everyday I see it a lot.

Honestly i could give much but Im stopped by being hm. ignored ? or just she dont want to talk .

Im not going to leave her even if I wouldnt be able to talk besides dreaming yet Ill have to improve her personality and way to talk with .

This time I noted my Tulp personality which didnt changed. There shoudlnt be problem with it . So I was trying to search for ways to improve bond with Tulp but got a little conused after seeing most ways basing on mind's eye.

So could you help a little with some good advices how to improve in it without using mind's eye ?