tulpa garden

starberry

Hi guys, welcome to my tulpa progress report. I'm Starberry. As of right now, I am alone. However, that may change. I have created a small room in my mind. It has a low, domed ceiling with windows all around, through which pale gold light pours. The walls are smooth, tiled stone, and the floor is plush. At the center of the floor is a shallow pit fitted with cool grass and wreathes of flowers. Nestled inside this pit is an egg.

The egg will hatch into my tulpa...eventually. As of right now, she can't speak or hear or do anything at all. Outside of her nest I'm sure there will be a nice, peaceful dreamscape for her to enjoy, but that can wait until she hatches and is ready to 'leave the nest', so to speak. I feel as though I'm about to put a big responsibility on myself, and as the one responsible for my tulpa, I must come up with a suitable name for her. She'll likely be curious but very, very shy when she's ready to hatch, so please do not expect her to address anyone here for a long time.

As much as I'd like to keep meditating on the matter, I'm in some physical pain right now and that makes it hard to really concentrate or relax. I'll update this thread again when something happens I guess.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salutations. I welcome you and your tulpa to this humble forum.

I wish you both the very best on your journey. If you need anything, please feel free to ask.

Like-wise, I hope your pain subsides so you may enjoy the remainder of your day. Please keep your tulpa's egg warm. : )

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

Hello there!

Your garden grasped my attention stupendously. The place seems well thought out, and intricately detailed.

I'm really looking forward to reading your progress, and wish both a warm introduction. : )

Side question, is this your first tulpa?

I use blue to write.

Thank you both! I woke up this morning feeling kind of chilly because of the rain outside, and I wasn't really getting a response from my egg, so I think I'm just going to replace the grass nest with some warm quilts instead. I mean, she is still an egg. I get the feeling she'd like all the patterns and colors, too. The plants, I think, would work best as decorations.

Darkkeychain - Yes, this is my first tulpa. I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing, to be honest, ahaha. I hope I'm doing this right.

Don't be nervous! Just give positive attention to your tulpa daily, and you can't really go wrong. There are lots of people here willing to help if you ever feel lost, though.

To both of you: welcome to the forums.

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112

Thank you very much, both of you! I think it is appropriate that my tulpa has started out as an egg, because I feel like a mother hen right now. I'm constantly checking my dreamspace to see how she's coming along, even though a watched pot never boils, haha. I'm really working the gears in my brain trying to think up of a name for her, although I already have a slight idea of her personality: curious but timid, and quite childlike.

Her appearance is still a bit shadowy, though I imagine it something like my current avatar. I just hope I'm not overthinking or being too overbearing towards her--she might get scared and not want to come out, aha.

I don't mean to post so much all at once, but I've decided on a name for her: 'Dove'. I'd been thinking various names and seeing if she responded to any of them. When I got to the name Dove, I got a strong feeling that it was just right. She still hasn't hatched, but it feels like she's definitely incubating in there.

I'd been sleeping poorly the past few days, but after I had decided on her name, I had a vivid nightmare during which I was caught in the middle of a war. There were soldiers firing at carriers right outside my window, and I was going from hiding in various rooms to running from pretty much anyone I saw. By the time it was over, I found my body had been corrupted and mutated from the chemicals. I can remember a lot of other details, like jumping around and climbing all over things to escape.

At one point I was watching myself restraining...myself? Or at least a girl who looked a little bit like me? Long, dark hair, dark eyes, kind of scared-looking. She kept fidgeting and moving around nervously, and I kept pulling her back into my arms to calm her down. The dream moved onto the next scene pretty quickly, though, so I didn't see how that turned out in the end.

I don't know what could've prompted this dream, because nothing bad has happened to me--could it be a message from Dove? Either she doesn't like her name after all, or she's scared of something. As of right now, I'm going to be treating dreams that don't have much connection to real life events as communication from her. After all, I've been having vivid--but not necessarily lucid--dreams for many years. It's the easiest way for me to connect with...whatever spiritual or magical energies there are inside of me, I guess.

I know that all sounds really weird, but I've always been the creative, imaginative type.

I'm getting the strong impression that I've been there before. My relationship with nightmares is a little odd. Could be like one of those things you go through with a young tulpa. Possible congratulations or rescuing your tulpa from a nightmare.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I love that a tulpa named Dove is going to hatch from an egg. That's so sweet.

I wouldn't worry about the dream being something terribly negative from her. Your brain might just be in a more creative mood lately because of her. Who knows with dreams. If she is trying to tell you she hates her name, or something else is wrong, it'll probably come up again.

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112