tulpa garden

starberry

I'm getting the strong impression that I've been there before. My relationship with nightmares is a little odd. Could be like one of those things you go through with a young tulpa. Possible congratulations or rescuing your tulpa from a nightmare.

Haha thank you. Right now she's in a very infantile state so it makes sense that she'd get overwhelmed easily. The poor dear.

I love that a tulpa named Dove is going to hatch from an egg. That's so sweet.

I wouldn't worry about the dream being something terribly negative from her. Your brain might just be in a more creative mood lately because of her. Who knows with dreams. If she is trying to tell you she hates her name, or something else is wrong, it'll probably come up again.

Same same, I feel like there could be multiple explanations. I really feel like she's going to fully emerge soon, or she already did and just stumbled upon a nightmare by accident. Either way, I've been keeping an eye on her and visualizing different things to calm her down. For some reason I felt almost like I wanted to cry at one point during the morning, but I feel like that was her emotion, not mine.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gleaned a few more personality--and appearance--traits from Dove from my dream last night. I believe I was not completely myself in my dream last night, but I was seeing things from her eyes. I was in a store I had visited in a previous dream, and there was this book for sale that had Dove on the cover. She's very small, with long black hair and an Edwardian style nightgown. On the book cover, she was standing on her bed and looking out the window at the full moon. There was also a cat in the room.

Anyway, at a certain point in the book, you had to flip the book upside down to continue reading. I believe this is where I stopped dreaming as myself and started dreaming as Dove. In the 'reversed' store, the people there seemed to hate children for some reason, but Dove was very defiant of that and went in anyway. I don't remember a whole lot of the overarching plot, but there were a lot of little details I remember such as what was for sale: dresses, toys, pets, jewelry, cards for special occasions, snacks, etc...

I feel that under the best circumstances, Dove is a bit plucky and adventurous, but still distasteful of people. For instance, when she had picked out some books to buy, she refused to wait in line with other people even though the other cash registers were closed. I myself can be aloof around others, but at the same time 'active and odd', the latter I find describes her well. I'll sketch her after work today and post it here.

I feel like Dove is really starting to come into her own. I have a good idea of some basic likes and dislikes, as well as her personality. I can't help but feel that she gets a little bored while I'm at work, but seemed really happy when I went on a hike earlier this week. I feel kind of bad that she's stuck with me while I'm washing dishes, but now that she can leave the nest, she's able to entertain herself in the dreamscape while I'm busy. I joined the discord for the tulpa community here to see if she'd be interested in talking, but she doesn't want anything to do with others right now. That is also fine.

You should totally join our tulpa server and have her talk there. It's relatively small so you won't get drowned out. I'll PM you an invite if you're interested.

I really like the simple, eloquent starting as an egg. (We) related to that so well, I am feeling a little pressure to try that. No, we have a full house, no we have a whole planet, there's lots of room, no... So many fun ways to start. :) Oh, and we want to know, what came out of the egg?

Oh, you skipped over the story of her coming out of her shell.

Ah, it just kind of happened...honestly, probably while I was on the hike on Mother's Day. I was looking up at the trees and suddenly got a strong reaction from her; she really liked the trail we were walking on. I was kind of expecting some grand event, but her hatching was actually kind of subtle.

You should totally join our tulpa server and have her talk there. It's relatively small so you won't get drowned out. I'll PM you an invite if you're interested.

Oh, I've already joined the tulpa server. Dove kind of wants to talk, but she's also pretty nervous...I'll be proxying for her, since I don't think I'd be able to just give up control of my body to her, haha.

I really like the simple, eloquent starting as an egg. (We) related to that so well, I am feeling a little pressure to try that. No, we have a full house, no we have a whole planet, there's lots of room, no... So many fun ways to start. :) Oh, and we want to know, what came out of the egg?

Don't feel too pressured, just do what you like! I'd love to hear about what kind of tulpa would hatch from your egg.

I did wish to read about her hatching and detailed exposure in the world, but I'm happy for you that she's out. : )

I haven't been on the site long enough, but would it be rude to ask what her appearance is like, especially that she's shy? If so then just ignore my question.

I use blue to write.

Nope, you haven't joined ours yet. (private server is best server)

Oh thanks a bunch ^Q^

I did wish to read about her hatching and detailed exposure in the world, but I'm happy for you that she's out. : )

I haven't been on the site long enough, but would it be rude to ask what her appearance is like, especially that she's shy? If so then just ignore my question.

Nah, not rude. I feel like the best way to explain her hatching was 'she was an egg, and then she wasn't'. Her form is that of a young girl with long, dark hair, but she hasn't settled on anything permanent right now. For the time being, you can just imagine her as the girl in my icon. It seems to be what comes easiest to her.