Tulpas With Backstories?

My second and third tulpas were more or less accidentally created. When I was playing squash a few months ago, I imagined that the two balls I had with me had personalities. I talked to them after I was done playing and I gave them bodies. I've had them ever since. The thing is, they told me they were twins, and recently, they told me about things they did before they met me. I saw various explorations on the beach when they were kids etc.

Is all of this compatible with tulpamancy? I feel like there are ways to explain this, but I'd like some input as well.

System Members: NaVi (Host), Clarissa, Lily, Aoi & Haru, As of Yet Unnamed aka "U"

Familiars: Northern Goshawk, Raven, Genet, Clouded Leopard, Siberian Husky Pup, Chimpanzee

Completely compatible. I don't think having a backstory or not having a backstory invalidates your present experiences at all. If we are asking if a person is real, we are not asking about their form or their memories. We are asking about their ability to feel and their ability to think.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• 5 years later...

Reanna: My tulpas have backstories. It's not strange to me.

MuC Redux: [N~-=$] [Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)] [S.H+/o] [Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd] [W*-~$!] [C(cc/m*#)] [OF(r/o+++)] [F*+^"deist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]  [Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag] [Rf/p/r+] [(V)*] [Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b] [Jwr/st] [S(r---/o-)] [R*]