Sail's Journey

Sail

Question: how immersed are you in your wonderland when you ride the train to enter it?

Vocality progress is usually sped up by having your tulpa talk with outside-system people. My system had friends ask me questions and give my answers. This gave me encouragement to speak more, and allowed me to learn how.

Just wait for your tulpa to name it. We should probably name the things in our own wonderland. The place itself was named Sunla by Apollo. Have her think of something she likes and maybe name the train after it.

Your methods seem good for wonderland-building and active forcing, but you should also passive force if you want your tulpa to develop more quickly. Don't restrict the amount of interacting you do with her to only when you're sitting down to meditate, given that's what you're currently doing.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: how immersed are you in your wonderland when you ride the train to enter it?

Vocality progress is usually sped up by having your tulpa talk with outside-system people. My system had friends ask me questions and give my answers. This gave me encouragement to speak more, and allowed me to learn how.

Just wait for your tulpa to name it. We should probably name the things in our own wonderland. The place itself was named Sunla by Apollo. Have her think of something she likes and maybe name the train after it.

Your methods seem good for wonderland-building and active forcing, but you should also passive force if you want your tulpa to develop more quickly. Don't restrict the amount of interacting you do with her to only when you're sitting down to meditate, given that's what you're currently doing.

I am moderately immersed in my wonderland, and each time I enter it is easier and easier to recall what it looks like. But, I failed to mention that I do passively force most of the day, and I often ask Hallie questions to make sure that I don't neglect her. The moment I wake up, I can feel her presence, and I try to show her I care deeply for her. But, once she reaches vocality, I'll be sure to let her name the train :)

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

I'm Hallie...hi! (Hallie was "born" May 28th, 2017)  

Can I offer the two of you a quick tip?

What helped me a lot in vocal development for my Tulpa was assigning them a very specific voice. Such as an accent, or make them the opposite gender. Something that is very different from your own mind voice. When this accented voice pops up, it's obvious who is talking. Practice just a bit of parroting or questions with your tulpa doing this voice, telling them 'this is you'. Then let it develop on its own!

Worked for me at least. But everyone has their own way <3

Thank you for your advice! :) I think that's a good idea.. I've already made Nel a male so i've got the opposite gender, but i haven't focused too much on how his voice would sound yet.. I want his voice to be calming and smooth, so at first i considered something similar to Ignis in Final Fantasy XV, but decided against it.. It doesn't quite match up to how i see my tulpa, but i'll find the one. :) Right now my main objective is visualizing him.. I've spent a lot of time trying to see him in my mind's eye and in our wonderland, but I'm having trouble with his nose for some reason and the details of our wonderland.. It's pretty basic now, just a cozy cabin on a snowy mountain where we like to go sledding. I passive force most of the time (Narration by just talking to him or mostly reading together) but i'm not yet very good at Active forcing and seeing our wonderland clearly, but i'll keep at it! :)

You look like you've made great progess Sail, your wonderland seems really nice. Your train idea is pretty cool. I've just been riding an elevator that takes me to my wonderland. I think you were right just to wait for her to name it, she might have a name in mind but can't quite vocalize it yet?

You look like you've made great progess Sail, your wonderland seems really nice. Your train idea is pretty cool. I've just been riding an elevator that takes me to my wonderland. I think you were right just to wait for her to name it, she might have a name in mind but can't quite vocalize it yet?

Yeah, I think she may have an idea in mind, I'll ask her in a second.

Hallie: *sends off a yes head pressure*

Yeah, she does XD. Also, thank you for the compliment, an elevator works pretty well too

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

'Ello everyone, Sail here! Not much has happened since yesterday, except for a few wonderlanding sessions which I'll detail in a moment. Hallie is becoming more and more of her own person, as her answers to certain questions I ask do not seem to correlate with what I'd expect (she can't talk, her yes or no replies can just be really...off).

Since my last update, Halie and I have went to wonderland three times.

Time Number 1: I enter, planning on leaving as soon as I finish the task I have in mind. I enter the wonderland through The Train (unnamed until Hallie becomes vocal) and then head straight for the cabin. I say "Hi" to Hallie, do a little visualization practice, found the bridge to the mainland. It felt like five minutes, it actually was twenty, which is still really trippy for me.

Time Number 2: This was my nightly wonderlanding session, we had a talk about her shyness, and how it's okay for her to let her emotions through. After that, we walked to the beach, did a little visualization, then headed to the ruins where we practiced her vocalization. Even though she cannot yet talk, when I parrot here (with permission) the voice is becoming much more solid and different than mine. After that, I tucked her in, told her goodnight and all that, and then went to bed myself. All in all, it felt like ten minutes but was actually forty.

Time Number 3: I woke up, and went to our wonderland soon after. I woke Hallie up, and decided that she needed a closet to put her clothes in. After that, I asked her a few questions to decide what she was wearing today, and then went into a little visualization and vocalization practice. I have failed to mention this, but there is a metal room that'll appear every so often for Hallie and I to practice in. The first time(I think it was during our fourth or fifth wonderlanding session) We had to breath opposite one another to succeed. The second time, we could not progress because Hallie is not vocal yet, but there seemed to be balls that we could read to give us stuff to do.

Thank you all for reading, and may you have a wonderful day! I have no questions, but I may PM a few people to practice with Hallie on communicating outside of our system.

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

Guest Anonymous

Feel free to PM anyone in this system for Hallie to talk! :)

Thanks, I shot you a PM! :)

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

Ello everyone! Today was an...interesting day. Hallie might've transmitted her thoughts through an image. We've been talking with people outside the system,and she is already begining to show she wants to talk.

Last night, I fell asleep during our wonderland session, and this morning I woke to not being able to feel her presence, which greatly worried me. But, I entered, and she was just asleep.

Anyways, I hope to be able to post something interesting soon!

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

Your wonderland sounds really cool. And huge! At least compared to my measly meadow, hah. I also think it's interesting how time seems to consistently run slower for you in wonderland than it does irl - I never actually checked if that's the case for me, too.

It's really sweet how you interact with Hallie - tucking her in and all that. If I tried that with my Cyril, he'd give me some seriously weird looks :')

And yeah, not being able to sense your tupper first thing in the morning is slightly worrying to say the least - I've definitely had that happen, too.

I love your wonderland, it seems you're pretty good at entering yours. I've been focused on Harley and trying to talk to her, and find going to the wonderland difficult, even after a few months.

Usually I can still feel Harley in the mornings, but she likes to sleep in even more than I do lol, so I've been pretty used to her being not immediately there, though she will respond immediately if someone tries to wake us up by turning on the lights or taking the blanket xD