Sail's Journey

Sail

I will :D I will do it when I get home

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

I'm Hallie...hi! (Hallie was "born" May 28th, 2017)  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rip, you made Hallie the master account.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Hailie is the real master anyways, muahahahahha.

She changed her free flowing blonde hair to a silvery gray hair that has been tied back into a ponytail. :D

Heeeyyyy, Hailie. You busy tonight?

Jokes aside, this is my first time reading your PR, luckily the whole thing was short. Good luck on continued development man

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

:D Yeah, it is pretty short. And thanks!

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

He fixed it, and we noticed that for yours but it makes sense BC you're primary fronter and talk on here a lot more

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

You seem really good at visualization.  I'm impressed, and almost a little envious.

Our first exercises in voice amounted to me asking my tulpa yes-no questions and parroting her to say her answer in the voice I gave her.

But man, Hallie is really good at visualization!  Saoirse was working on our wonderland house most of today.  We discussed some of the modifications beforehand, though, so Hallie making a completely unprompted renovation is definitely a significant sign of autonomy.  Kudos!

On which note, again, you guys are really good at visualization.  My method of entering immersive daydreams (and thus the wonderland) relies on creating a giant invisible stone ring around myself, then forcing another stone block to scrape through it as a symbol for clearing my mind and to provide a reliable sound to tether me to the daydream.  It's pure symbolism, and I can't imagine using anything as visually complex as a train or elevator.

I never actually thought about Saoirse needing some tool to see what I see.  Since both our consciousnesses use the same ocular organs to visually perceive the world around us we just sort of see it.  All the time.  Her eyes as much as mine, right?

Anyway, your wonderland sounds really vast and complex and varied and awesome, and your visualization specialty really shows through in how your tulpa practices autonomy.  I'm looking forward to hearing updates from you.  Oh, and by the way, if you or Hallie ever make the mistake of wanting to get crazy philosophical, feel free to pm Saoirse and I.  It's kind of what we do.  I literally spent college exploring eastern religions and philosophies on a scholarly level, so by all means let me feel like I didn't waste tens of thousands of dollars on a field I'm not planning on working in.

Dare to be real for me,

and I'll be real for you.

-Engravings on my and Saoirse's rings, respectively.

My tulpa's name is Saoirse, which is pronounced "sir-shuh."

It's Gaelic for "freedom."

:D I may yet take you up on that offer. And, needing a tool to share is more up to your expectations. I don't want to force Hallie to always watch through my eyes. Allowing her to roam freely in wonderland seems to keep her happy

'Ello, I'm Sail!