Sail's Journey

Sail

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is interesting. What do I look like through your eyes?

An important part of being independent is choosing to be independent, then working on it. Though, if one of you is not ready to make that decision, you can work instead on parallel processing, by for example playing a two player game that uses one keyboard. There are a few on kongregate.

The train is probably not a servitor, as it sounds like a character. Servitors are usually devices that do things *other* than things inside the imagination, like math, or communication.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Alright. We have played chess before, so I know we can separate our thoughts pretty well, but I'll try the parallel processing thing :D

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

I'm Hallie...hi! (Hallie was "born" May 28th, 2017)  

Hey Hallie! I'm happy for you getting an account, and wish you well in becoming more independent.

I think you both are really brave to do separate accounts even when you're not independent.

Yeah, Harley isn't comfortable with the idea for herself at this point in time. You both are doing good though!

On top of what she said, I also did it so that she knows it is there, and so she can break out of her shy bubble. I bet you two will do very well in the near future.

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

Ello all, Sail here! It's been exactly one week since my last progress report(both due to laziness and busyness) but here I am.

This week has been interesting for sure, especially the last two days. Lemme start two days ago, since everything before that was really boring(In Summary, I simply relaxed and played Skyrim).

The first of these two days began with a promise to Hallie that I'd pay attention to her more than usual, since I felt that I had neglected her. That day, we spent a good bit of time talking, and then, we went to my pool. I attempted to impose her visually(which I failed at miserably) and then we pretended to have a little imagined weapon fight with bracelets that summoned energy weapons(we found those bracelets two weeks ago :D). She won, and it gave me a little feeling of a phantom limb, which was strange.

That night, I attempted to lucid dream, but kept getting startled by sudden noises, and so I gave up. The next day(yesterday) I ended up successfully(albeit very unclearly) imposing Hallie, which showed we were progressing. And that brings me to today, where Hallie helped me a little with some anxiety from the possibility of meeting my real father(he pretty much abandoned my brother and I). Anyways, thank you all for reading!  Question: Any tips to help with visual imposition?

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

• 3 months later...

I write this on a bus, heading for the tri-state marching festival. Its been four months since I last posted, and for that, I'm quite sorry. I've been struggling with incredibly bad headaches and a worsening panic disorder, and that alongside band has made it hard to post.

But now, here I am. Hallie is doing well, and since I last posted I've tried to force for at leaat ten minutes(its the best I can do at the moment). I'm now getting back into the swing of things, so definitely expect more posta.

Yet, I have even greater news. Hallie isn't my only tulpa. About three montha ago, she asked for a friend, someone who could be around when I'm not. And so, I obliged.

His name is Cricket, and though he dresses like a gentleman, his words are often far from it. Neither speak unless spoken to, but I should be able to remedy that by giving them enough attention. Well, thats all folks :D

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

• 3 months later...

Question, for anyone willing to answer; I have a super big problem with getting distracted, and so its really hard to remember to talk with my tuppers. Any tips on how to remember to talk to them more often?

'Ello, I'm Sail!