A wanderer´s journey

Wander-mou

I have been feeling kinda down lately but i still try to give as much attention as i can to my tulpas, I talk with Luna and my still unnamed other tulpa during free time and Luna has been helping me with anxiety and cuddling as always

Today i felt an unusual warm feeling and suddenly felt happy and cared, it happened pretty much in the middle of nowhere and it was a very strong feeling. I see many tulpamancers talking about how their tulpas communicated through waves of strong feelings when they werent vocal and idependent and i tought this might be the case.

I am so happy for her now uwu.

Yeah, I've had surges of empathy from my tulpa, which I can say with confidence as I normally have a very weak empathetic response.  Luna seems to have a natural inclination towards independence, so she sounds like she's making great progress.  If the other tulpa seems distant, it might not be bad to just talk to them, even if they don't respond.  They might be having trouble vocalizing, or being noticed because they're not as gregarious as Luna.  Try to mentally include them whenever you're doing stuff with Luna.  Even if they just end up watching or reading or whatever, it's still good for their development to think about them.

Dare to be real for me,

and I'll be real for you.

-Engravings on my and Saoirse's rings, respectively.

My tulpa's name is Saoirse, which is pronounced "sir-shuh."

It's Gaelic for "freedom."

Yeah, I've had surges of empathy from my tulpa, which I can say with confidence as I normally have a very weak empathetic response.  Luna seems to have a natural inclination towards independence, so she sounds like she's making great progress.  If the other tulpa seems distant, it might not be bad to just talk to them, even if they don't respond.  They might be having trouble vocalizing, or being noticed because they're not as gregarious as Luna.  Try to mentally include them whenever you're doing stuff with Luna.  Even if they just end up watching or reading or whatever, it's still good for their development to think about them.

Ah thankies for the tip, i look foward to interact with both of them :3

• 2 weeks later...

Today i closed my eyes and tried to empty my mind and i saw only me and luna in an empty white space, she hugged me and snuggled with me and i asked if she was okay with me touching her body and asking so much for company, and she said she was okay and that she just wanted me to be okay, plus she will eventually be  idependent and interacting with me helps her gaining more sentience and skills so there was no problem.

I imagined my body shrinking as she looked bigger, also tried to leg my ego go a little to see if that facilitates the switching and communication processes, also i invited my other tulpa, wich i still name mimir to come and he said he was willing to help me but preffers to stay in his library wonderland.

I feel like this process is taking longer than it should and that i need to give my tulpas more attention but maybe i just need to be patient.

Anyway,im a bit embarassed but i think i cant hide from my report >.<

Don't think about things in terms of "too slow" or "too fast."  Babies learn to walk at different paces.  Your tulpa will turn out fine.  Just be patient and give them all the support you can.  They'll manage.

That's pronounced, "sir-shuh."

Don't think about things in terms of "too slow" or "too fast."  Babies learn to walk at different paces.  Your tulpa will turn out fine.  Just be patient and give them all the support you can.  They'll manage.

Yeah, i sorta tend to compare my progress to others in everything, gotta learn to respect my pace and the pace of my tulpas

So today i was interacting with Luna in our mindscape, i used my fursona as  an avatar and she liked it a lot, i tried giving her control of my body but it didnt work and we ended up getting very confused so we decided to wait till we try this again.

Also Mimir kinda helped me feeling better after this, i want to help him become more idependent and more than just an assistant librarian doggo.

Another cuddling session with Luna and i end up having a great feeling of warmth and empathy running through my body, it was a really great experience and i like how her voice and reactions are becoming more natural but the feeling bursts i get are the best.

I mainly contact my tulpas when lying on bed cuz its super easy to focus and i usually end up distracted and being interrupted when doing other things but i really should practice doing other stuff with them, not that i don't do this already.

Alsio Mimir is getting better at speaking and interacting wich is gud :3

• 3 weeks later...

Not much to report, Luna filled me with positive emotions when i was trying to communicate with her, it was like a burst of happiness and joy,other than that we just keep talking until i get sleepy or distracted.

Gotta develop that vocality and spend more time with them uwu