Unintentional tulpas

spoot

You could always ask.

You know I actually did that once, but I don't remember what it was... I'll let you know if I remember what it was.

Please assume everything I say on the subject of Tulpae as theory based off of information I have found on Tulpamany, since I do not have a Tulpa.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Details:

Female somewhat anime-style winged humanoid

Hair: black, hair bangs going down to the chin - gets shorter as you go from the front to back.

Face: small eyebrows, small ears(which are hard for me to describe to you guys), small nose - doesn't stick out too much, blue green eyes (normal like not anime-style like), small petite face shape.

Body: Caucasian - very light skin (also very smooth)

Height: a little shorter than I am ( 5'8" maybe?)

Cup size: large - specifics unknown since I don't study cup sizes.

Wings: two wings each is roughly 5' and is retractable (kinda magically get smaller if she doesn't need the wings, but don't disappear entirely)

Clothing: she wears a backless shirt (so that the clothing doesn't interfere with the wings) also a large thin scarf scarf that covers the top half her body when wings are retracted, sometimes seen with a regular shirt with holes cut out for the wings in the back, leg wear differs greatly from one time to another.

Emotion I know how she reacts and looks like when she is happy, sad, angry, hurt, etc. it also effects her gait.

Gait kind of choppy when her wings are out but much like my own gait when they are retracted, effected by emotion.

also, some things I know, but not entirely sure why I know

She hates meat

She will eat Vegetables, but prefers fruit - especially apples (ever since I knew that I had a weird cravings for apples occasionally).

I will get to traits I think she has on a later post. (or edit them in here if I have room)

Please assume everything I say on the subject of Tulpae as theory based off of information I have found on Tulpamany, since I do not have a Tulpa.

If you're planning on helping her awaken to become a full fledged vocal tulpa you might as well make a progress report at this point! You can get together all your information on her into one place and record your progress as you learn to communicate with this already existing character. She sounds very pretty. I laughed at the cup size description, though, heheh.

E2Q2PIi.jpg

I didn't origonally create the charecter to look attractive, she just turned out that way over time, I blame it on hormones...

I created the charecter to satisfy my imagination.. I didn't know at the time that she will almost be all I think about for the next 5 years...

She isn't the oldest stuck in my head either just the most detailed. My other charecter I created 8 years ago still haunts my memory, I don't know many details about him except for the fact that he wears a black cloak from head to toe, and has two swords - was created to satisfy my violent streak. out of the two the 5 year one seemed more likely to be Tulpa or close to it than the 8 year one that I already started losing interest in once the 5 year one was made - that is why I left him out.

Lee was quite unintentional. He was a character idea that I thought about so frequently that, after a very long time, he became a sentient being. Actually, I had no idea that Lee was a tulpa until a few months ago. I just thought of him as a strange sort of companion.

Lee was quite unintentional. He was a character idea that I thought about so frequently that, after a very long time, he became a sentient being. Actually, I had no idea that Lee was a tulpa until a few months ago. I just thought of him as a strange sort of companion.

Yes! This.

I should conduct a thorough search to see if there's a thread for people who had 'tulpas' before discovering this community. But, time: Who has that?

(Post merged from Is it possible to unintentionally create a Tulpa? thread. Search complete.)

Well since "Midori" has been in the forefront of my memory for long periods of time daily every day seven days a week for five years. It still makes me wonder sometimes if "Midori" was/is a Tulpa though I am still pretty sure she isn't. I can even visualize her into reality with ease (though I do have to focus, if my mind wanders I lose sight of her).

This is rather fascinating.

I'm a writer (not professionally :P) and a roleplayer, so I deal with characters a lot, but not usually to the extent where they form sentience. There was one point where I had a character that clearly decided herself to fall in love, but that was really the only strong sign of sentience I've gotten from a character. She certainly isn't a tulpa, however, but that could be because I don't want her to be.

I have heard somewhere that it's possible to unintentionally create a "religious tulpa", which is why some people believe they actually do hear the voice of God. (Forgive me if that sounds insensitive at all.)

I suppose it could also be possible to come up with the idea of tulpas yourself (which it doesn't sound like you did) and make one before you find out about them from exterior sources.

I suppose it could also be possible to come up with the idea of tulpas yourself (which it doesn't sound like you did) and make one before you find out about them from exterior sources.

Definitely. It's happened to a few members of our community, and also a few famous people.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"