Becuase I really don't want to f*ck this up I'm checking stuff thread

Title says it. Post stuff here you want to check with people who have Tulpas / Know a lot about Tulpas. Or even if you're one of those people (I'm not) and just want to check something, I mean it's you're Tulpa. Even if it might be a bit annoying to people the alternate might be F*cking him/her up and I really don't want to do that.

I'll start:

I only do 15-30 minutes a day and whilst I can definitly feel progress I'm not sure if that progress I'm feeling is miniscule and I need to do it for longer (I have a short attention span) I also paused and frowned as some my traits in my list of 30 or so traits some of them where stuff like "You enjoy singing" or "You like to encourage me / chear me on in stuff that I do" which seemed a little simplistic and the singing one might end up with parroting.

I also see a lot of other people post all these spreedsheets and pages and pages of data they've compiled about there Tulpa and there Tulpa forcing stuff ... I only have a list containing 30 traits (Some of which I'm not even sure really count), should I be putting more effort and getting pages and pages of stuff about my Tulpa or will I be fine?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So why did you use a word just to censor it?

Is it supposed to make you look like a gangster?

Gonna pop my ass with a water gun? Make sure it's warm water, I don't want to catch a cold or anything.

I think even jimmy doesn't censor himself and he's 14. That's inexcusable behavior. I mean either use it or don't.

Anyway, you don't need a billion traits. No matter what your tulpa is most likely going to deviate and or form from what you subconciously want. You don't need to define every detail. But make sure to get the basics down, the most important and defining traits. Make sure to have likes, dislikes, ticks, quirks, etc. Basically what goes into making a character. As long as you define enough it should work out, any more is probably optional. Telling them they like singing isn't parroting at all, but make sure to leave a reason for it.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

It's all in your head, literally, ignoring qualia. EVeryting tulpa is subjective. Make your own path.

You're doing fine, but I'd try to lengthen the forcing times or increase the frequency of your forcing sessions.

[Note: Opinions]

Guest Anonymous

Tips and trix:

Spend some quality time forcing. 30 mins is the bare minimum, so take a day off work to spend at least an hour and a half forcing, and focus on the traits. Check the links section for visualization techniques. Really helps IMO. And narrate, but I think you are on your way to doing that.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you've seen the list FAQ made of various traits. I used that, but you can use the links from pleebs recent blog post for more. For the record, I only have about 15, but I've only partly finished about half.

And this is the internet. Fuck people who don't not censor.

Forgot to add the double negative.

IMO, coming up with more than about a dozen "real" traits is more an excuse to make yourself think about your tulpa's personality than anything else. I did an enormous list and spent a combined 20 hours thinking about, writing and forcing them. In retrospect, aside from a handful of major traits and ones I particularly care about, it feels like I could've put just about anything for most of them. What made the difference wasn't what traits I picked, it was the time I spent thinking about what I wanted for each before writing them down, and the time talking to her about them.

15-30 minutes a day is too little. But when just getting started it's OK, since many people have to work up to longer sessions, or experiment with different techniques, locations, postures, etc.

And fsck people who do censor.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

So I have one minor question to ask. Is there a way I might could tulpaforce while working? I ask because my job doesn't call for much brain power. I do monotonous manual labor. So basically my mind is wondering and thinking all day at work. My mind is basically not there all day.

Would trying to tulpaforcing work well this way? Or would the interruptions of people talking to me and such be too much interference? I ask because I don't get much tuplaforcing time in a day, and was hoping to increase that by doing this.

Seeing as my plan is to create a fully-formed sentience before working on form or imposition, I have almost 70 traits, and I plan to spend at least 30-45 minutes on each one. Is this too much?

EDIT: Not fully-formed, of course, since it can never be complete. Just enough that it has its own opinions and is speaking in full sentences.

~Veritas et Libertas~

So I have one minor question to ask. Is there a way I might could tulpaforce while working? I ask because my job doesn't call for much brain power. I do monotonous manual labor. So basically my mind is wondering and thinking all day at work. My mind is basically not there all day.

Would trying to tulpaforcing work well this way? Or would the interruptions of people talking to me and such be too much interference? I ask because I don't get much tuplaforcing time in a day, and was hoping to increase that by doing this.

My guess is it wouldn't work.

[Note: Opinions]

Nothing to lose, I say shoot. I'm actually in the same boat as you (FUCKING GAMESTOP employee), and I've been 'forcing at work for a couple weeks now

Name: Lyra

Form: http://i.imgur.com/JjMxK.jpg

Sentience: Emotional responses, occasional brief vocalization

Currently doing: Personality & narration

@Lane Trip

I think, when it comes to tulpaforcing at work. You should refer to daydreaming topic.

I also see a lot of other people post all these spreedsheets and pages and pages of data they've compiled about there Tulpa and there Tulpa forcing stuff ... I only have a list containing 30 traits (Some of which I'm not even sure really count), should I be putting more effort and getting pages and pages of stuff about my Tulpa or will I be fine?

I haven't written down a single word about my tulpa personality, likes, traits or whatever. All is in my head and I think this is the best way for me.