A question about wonderlanding :)

Sail

As of now, I've done about seven wonderlanding sessions, and I've come to actually look forward to them. But, my question is this; Whenever I've wonderlanded for more than ten minutes or so(I'm not exactly sure of the time, seeing as I do close-eyed visualization) the darkness of my eyelids begins to turn a pure white, and I've even seen my tulpa's eyes blink for a moment. Is that normal/have any of you experienced this?

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

I'm Hallie...hi! (Hallie was "born" May 28th, 2017)  

Interesting. I know I meditate before I wonderland, so that may be the problem. I have to meditate to wonderland, or I'd get distracted way too easily. But thanks for the reply

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

It's not a problem. Actually, this is the first time I've heard someone mention visiting a white void as a problem.

Though, it is not the best if your goal is a different sort of wonderland. Incorporate a light source into your wonderland to try and balance the brightness levels. That might prevent sudden floods of light.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

It's not that it's a problem, more of the fact that it's really odd.:) But thanks for the info!

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

Ah, that's okay :) Everyone makes mistakes

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

I've heard of the Ganzfeld effect, and it may very well be the cause. :)

'Ello, I'm Sail! 

Something similar happened to me when I was falling asleep one night. I was sure someone turned on the lights, and it startled me. I was even more confused when I opened my eyes and it was dark.

I always thought it hypnagogic jerk of some kind, but maybe it was what you experienced. It was an insanely bright light, like you described.