After 3 years coming back, tulpa dead?

Hey,

ill keep it short and jump right into the question with a little backstory.

So 3 Years ago i first started forcing my tulpa after readin a bunch of guides. at first i were doing the Trait forcing but after a while i stopped it because some guides said it wasnt really necessery if you were ok with your tulpa creating her own traits.

The thing is i already had gotten some reactions from my tulpa like her name and some head pressure responses but nothing major. I then "i dont even know why anymore" stopped the forcing for 3 years  and almost never thought about my tulpa in creation.

I would really like to repend and continue to Force my tulpa and im confident i can go trough with it this time.

So my question now, is my tulpa still Alive? if no can i revive her some how? if yes, i first canceled the trait forcing can i still continue with it or is it too late. And whats the best course i could take now for me and my tulpa?

im really gratefull for all who read my post and five me an anwser to my question,

have a nice day

Hey there!

If you already started and your tulpa seems a bit conscious on herself then there is a great chance that ahe is still alive :D. Tulpas do not technically "die" they just put in a deep sleep. I am pretty sure she is still there just if you want to bring her back focus on her presence.

What i am not certain is how she will handle your return, it is really all hers. I am pretty sure if development isn't that far you could still continue with the personality forcing.

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D

Hey there!

If you already started and your tulpa seems a bit conscious on herself then there is a great chance that ahe is still alive :D. Tulpas do not technically "die" they just put in a deep sleep. I am pretty sure she is still there just if you want to bring her back focus on her presence.

What i am not certain is how she will handle your return, it is really all hers. I am pretty sure if development isn't that far you could still continue with the personality forcing.

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D

i am really gratefull for the answers you two gave me and i deffinetly will look into the threads Anonymous linked me

Thanks and have a nice day