New GAT nomination/voting

I had no idea I was nominated. Thanks, Tulpa! I would actually really enjoy being a part of the GAT. I've been a habitual lurker since 2014, so I know how the forum generally feels about tulpa-related topics, and I'm aware of what has been covered extensively in our guides and what hasn't. I haven't exactly been as active as the others listed here, but I'm prepared to step up. Also, I'm on every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

Anyway, I've got to give my +1 to tulpa001, Beatles, and Stevie.

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's a week for you lot, and everyone is positive, so, you're all GATs now. Congratulations; review the sticked threads in Submissions to start off.

Alrighty, so now we wait for a new guide to be posted to give our feedback? I'll subscribe to the submissions forum to make it easier to find threads I guess.

We're all gonna make it brah.

I really just click View Today's Posts all the time, I see all Submissions just fine doing that.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Alrighty, so now we wait for a new guide to be posted to give our feedback? I'll subscribe to the submissions forum to make it easier to find threads I guess.

You don't have to wait for a new thread. If you want, read through some of the existing submissions and add your two cents if you think it could be improved in some way.