Using dream worlds for wonderland

Malix

Figured I'd make a central hub area with gateways to the various worlds I've dreamt about. My dream worlds are generally massive and intricate and figured we could go about having those wonderland adventures everyone seems to love, finishing dreams that never ended. Figured they'd be fun to go around. Just wanting to make sure it's okay to do that before I carry on. Sounds like a dumb question but I'm just wondering about, like, memory conflicting with alteration and stuff. If I shouldn't be doing it then I guess I'll just expand my hub since that part at least is original.

Edit - Oh, yes, because each place is from a different dream, they all have different rules/laws of physics/etc. associated with them. Wont be too confusing, will it?

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

I think as long as you can "handle" it, and it wont distract you from concentrating on your tulpa, sure.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Guest Anonymous

This is what I do as well. I've never been a fan of wonderlands, but I decided if I was going to make one it'd be in my dream world. My dream world consists of roughly 500-600 dreams from when I was a near infant to now, and I've never had trouble with physics acting differently in different areas. Mentally "attach" different dream worlds to each other to create a much larger dream world in order to keep the physics the same through-out. Other than that I think it's a better alternative to traditional wonderlands.

This is why dream journals are a good thing. Never know when you might have a neat thing that you dreamed already planned out in your head, ready for use, so you don't have to spend time fledging out a whole new wonderland. Not saying that I have a wonderland, of course; just speaking in future tense.