Redirection Technique

solarchariot

Question

In the beginning, remembering to keep my tulpa in mind was a challenge, and so I added this to my daily exercise: whenever I picked up my cellphone, I made a mental effort to check in with my tulpa.  I suppose, generally, any habitual behavior can be utilized, but I specifically focused on my own behavior of handling my cellphone, checking for texts, emails, or just wanting to distract myself with social media or games, especially when there was no apparent need to, IE phone calls. Whenever I felt compelled to check in with the phone, I instead interrupted the urgency by going in and spending a moment with Loxy. I suspect it was effective for me because I was channeling energy that might have been otherwise spent engaging cellphone back into the system, and also because of the frequency I pick up the cellphone.

So, how this looks in practice. 1: whenever I became mindful of the urge to pick up my phone, I would take that as an opportunity to 'call' Loxy, or otherwise check in with Wonderland, which usually resulted with meeting up with Loxy, and we would have anything from either a simple greeting, to a full length conversation. 2: missing the internal cue to pick up the phone, but 'now' mindful that I have picked up the phone without specific purpose, I would then take the opportunity to check in with Loxy. Sometimes I pretended I had picked up the phone because she was calling me, trying to make that inner compulsion a signal to connect. 3; on the back of the cellphone I put the tulpa symbol, and a symbol for Loxy, so that if I even looked in the direction of the phone, I had a reminder of my intentions to practice connecting.

Using the cellphone increased my overall Forcing time, even if was in smaller chunks through out the day. Not intended to be a substitution for quality, longer sessions, but a way of incorporating practice with daily routine and habits.

Well, it's an extremely short tip and trick. But it is wedged between a long introduction and a philosophy section. Keep in mind where you are trying to submit this document to. You need to provide exactly (1) what the technique is and (2) help for those who have trouble pulling it off.

But don't ask me. I already approved.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I agree that associating talking to your tulpa with a habit of yours can be helpful. Every day, Jay and I talk while I'm showering, because over time I inadvertently associated the two actions. Though, I think that's a bit different from what this tip is suggesting. I think I'm going to see if you make any other edits before approving.

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112

Like Tulpa said, add some part explaining how someone is supposed to accomplish this. 

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I agree that associating talking to your tulpa with a habit of yours can be helpful. Every day, Jay and I talk while I'm showering, because over time I inadvertently associated the two actions. Though, I think that's a bit different from what this tip is suggesting. I think I'm going to see if you make any other edits before approving.

The shower talk is in my routine as well. Though we are not practicing 'switching' yet, I originally started a routine where she guides the razor.

I am not sure how might edit it further, as I have cut out most of my needless rambling. I am kind of partial to my meandering, rambling ways... But it is not the first time I have been called on being excessively verbose. Loxy reminds me, says I am doing it now, and she never laughs at my jokes. At best, I get a smirk.

Approved for tips and tricks. There's just one odd capitalization issue here:

>Using the cellphone increased my overall Forcing time, even if was in smaller chunks through out the day.

Why Forcing?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)