Lucid Dreams, Nightmares & Journals

Soo, 

I had this idea to attempt to achieve lucid dreaming to possibly "feel" Celeste (im sure this is possible since the DMT-like drug that allows dreams/hallucinations can fool the senses) and, even if it's a horrible friggin' idea, force lucid nightmares so I could maybe cause a Blackened Messiah / Paradigm character become a soulbond and then to a developing tulpa!

(The whole Exos and Crowley shebang 8 - 10 months ago was, I realize now, a side effect to staying in character after filming entries for my short film / webseries, so I don't actually think they became actual tulpas. I apologize for that mess lol)

I want to know your guys' thoughts on this and if you guys have tried before!  :)

It's been done before but for some it is very hard to induce a lucid dream. I've only had one and it was when I was very young.

Most notably Luminesce has been trying for years now.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-lumi-s-dreaming-thread-dreams-of-moon

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

I have no idea what you're talking about with this "lucid nightmares" creating a soulbond to create a tulpa stuff, so I didn't reply. But sure, I've been working on lucid dreaming intently for a while, passively for seven years. Here's a big post on how to have lucid dreams if you want: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-the-great-shared-lucid-dream-project?pid=170800#pid170800

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.