Psychedelics and Tulpa Creation?

Mulder

I've been working on creating my tulpa for the last several months with very limited success and throughout this I've been looking around and trying to find any substances that might make tulpa creation easier for me.

Initially tried adderall with no success. You can focus better, but I found it very hard to get into a meditative state while on a stimulant. Any kind of introspective thought seemed especially hard on these types of drugs, but that may just be me.

For the last two weeks I've been experimenting with mushrooms though and the results have been amazing so far. I was attracted to mushrooms because of how easy it is to obtain and grow them and I was curious if psychedelics might improve the process of creating a tulpa.

After a short period of getting used to the altered state of mind, I found it was very easy to tulpaforce while under the influence of the drug and get into incredibly deep meditative states that I have never felt before and depending on the dosage emotional and verbal responses from my tulpa were happening almost instantaneously after beginning a session of tulpaforcing.

Up until this point I have never been able to actually have any conversations with my tulpa and I was beginning to seriously doubt if it was even possible for me to create her, but now it's like she has just come to life and there is nothing vague or ambiguous about how clear these responses have been.

Does anyone else have any experience with using psychedelics to aid with tulpa creation?

I have had good results tulpaforcing after smoking weed. I know weed doesn't really count as a psychedelic, but if you smoke enough 'really dank shit' then you will have pretty vivid CEV's and slight auditory hallucinations. I smoked some weed called diesel a few days ago, and I found it really easy to concentrate. I was able to completely clear my mind, and I tulpaforced for almost 3 hours straight without the slightest distraction. My wonderland and tulpa were also much more vivid.

Guest Anonymous

My specialty. Psychedelics seem to be the best general purpose drugs for tulpaforcing. Last week I took 350mg dried mescaline, but I found it a bit difficult to actually tulpaforce. It was most likely the environment (back of a pick-up truck at midnight in a place I've never been before with strangers I met 5 minutes before dosing), or perhaps the dose was slightly too much to get into a calm enough state of mind. I did manage to get a small session in and almost instantly I had a perfectly clear mental picture of her, with no sliding proportions. Talking under the influence of mescaline is a little difficult, but narration felt like I was talking with an actual person, and not to myself when I managed to keep my train of thought.

I've been saving up a big stash of psychedelics and some miscellaneous tryptamines for when my tulpa is finished to do with her, but I might try out some lower doses before tulpaforcing. I've also got some plans for testing tulpaforcing imposition under the influence of deliriants and dissociatives, but that's for a later date.

Guest Anonymous

Do these effects on your tulpa persist after the drug wears off?

No. The benefits were a direct result of the mescaline's high, sadly. Once the come down wore off it was back to normal.

No. The benefits were a direct result of the mescaline's high, sadly. Once the come down wore off it was back to normal.

How can you be certain that they represent the true reality of your tulpa independent of the drug's effects then? Is your tulpa's personality and presentation consistent across multiple highs? I'm interested in Mulder's opinions on this too.

You can consider it a help from guru in reaching higher meditative state. You can't get "there" by yourself, but you still experienced what it feels like and your brain remembered that feeling. Hence next time reaching that state will be easier. Also if you were doing something useful during your trip, there is a good possibility that these changes will not wear off. I know about one successful hypnotherapist with interesting approach. As you may heard, some people have difficulty reaching deepest level of hypnosis even after long course of hypnosessions. Milton Erickson's "best" client required 300 sessions of hypnosis. So this hypnotherapist decided to organize extreme tours into exotic countries where you still can find shamans. The point is they use lianas to reach deep trance. And using combination of traditional hypnosis with liana trips he is able to help even most resistent clients. And after getting client deep enough once good hypnotist will bring him deep enough anytime needed.

“I think psychedelics play a major part in what we do, but having said that, I feel that if somebody's going to experiment with those things they really need to educate themselves about them. People just taking the chemicals and diving in without having any kind of preparation about what they're about to experience tend to have no frame of reference, so they're missing everything flying by and all these new perspectives. It's just a waste. They reach a little bit of spiritual enlightenment, but they end up going, 'Well, now I need that drug to get back there again.' The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug.”

Maynard James Keenan

• 2 years later...