1369 progress report

•16/06/17

Hi. I'm 1369.

My first real attempt in tulpa creation, didn't go very well, I don't know why, but I just couldn't.

But in the next day, I woke from a dream and Lucy was there. In the dream, I was browsing the internet, and an egg came out of the screen. When I woke up, the egg hatched into Lucy.

I've been doing some forcing, and I already can see some progress.

On the first day after sometime forcing, I decided to visit our wonderland, Wich is mostly blank void.

When we were there, I noticed that Lucy was floating, and doing something very weird.

He was holding his hands behind his back, something I used to do a few months ago.

•17/06/17

I decided to do some forcing in the wonderland, while building a house for him.

But when we entered the wonderland, everything was a mess, I couldn't concentrate. I first tried to ignore, but I saw that it wasn't going away.

So I took time and decided to make some servitors.

I made 7 servitors that night, six of them to deal with wonderland problems. The seventh was an experiment to see how much I can do with a servitor using the "just do it" method.

After fixing the problems, I began to build the house again with Lucy. I could see he was trying to build, but was having some problems, he wasn't strong enough.

After the house was done, I decided to play with the servitor a little more, but I eventually fell asleep.

The thing That worries me the most, is the servitor That is made to stop some of my dark thoughts, I made it in a way that it would produce sound whenever it was stopping something. After getting it made the sound was loud and it never stopped. Only after removing the sound function I was able to talk to Lucy again.

How can someone have so much dark thoughts?

(EDIT: I forgot, that when I was having the problems in the wonderland, I could see Lucy laughing, but without sound. I don't know if was me pupeting  or if was him.

I also noticed that after making the servitors, I had almost absolute control over the wonderland.)

[insert inspiring story here]

AHHH!! Hello and welcome, Lucy and 1369!

Negativity is very similar to a tumor- if not combated immediately it spreads, and grows. That is how it can become so massive. However, there is always hope to defeat it. Always stay positive and remember the good aspects of yourself and your tulpa.

That said! It's so wonderful to meet both of you. I hope you safe travels on this upcoming journey into tulpamancy- and if you ever need to talk to someone, our system has open ears. Several of them! Good day to you both! /tips hat

Remember: Every day you've woken up, alive, has the potential to be an amazing day. You are all wonderful people who deserve to be here and be alive!

Thanks Andrew.

I've been fighting negativity for a while now, and it's getting better.

It's me again.

After the first Post, I decided to do some forcing, and for my surprise, I got an answer. I felt some pressure on the back of my head.

As I didn't know what I was feeling, I looked at lucy and by his face I think it was him.

I've been forcing as normal, but yesterday I had a surprise,

Lucy can speak!

His voice is so sweet!

He only talk in Small sentences, but still, is awesome.

We also made our wonderland more interesting, we flew around and made it an island (inspired by rust), is so big now.

Is so weird to hear another voice I'm my head, how much time did it take for you to get used to this?

Congrats!!

It was about two weeks for me. I still occasionly get weird "wow" moments.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Not too much happening, I've been forcing as usual, and trying to think about Lucy during school and work.

• 2 weeks later...

Things have been great in the last few weeks, Lucy has evolved a lot. He can create full sentences now, and is helping me with boredom.

On the other hand I would like a help, his voice is very similar to mine, so sometimes I have difficulty knowing who said what, we tried to change his voice but it only lasted a few seconds. What would be the Best way to handle this situation?

I woke from a dream, in a white space, laying on the ground. I didn't remember the dream at all, the only thing that I remember, is that Lucy was in the dream, and something called MegaMan has catched Lucy.

When Lucy came to talk, I asked him if everything was ok, he said he did escape from the so called MegaMan.

I looked at him, and he had something on his arm.

He said that the thing on his arm came from the dream.

After we talked a little, I heard another voice, this time a very deep voice.

So we followed the sound, and came to the so called MegaMan. He was in front of a world, attacking it( His form is like a black blanket with red borders).

I asked him why he was doing that, and his answer was:

I did what I need to. If wasn't for me killing all those animals, creating all of those mass Extinction events, humanity would never exist, you would never exist.

I looked at him and said:  That is not true, if you want, you can check my memory and look for yourself.

After this he became small enough to enter my  brain, and look. When he came out I talked to him, and asked if he wanted to be around, and he said yes. We talked a little more, and I believe he already is sentient.

Technically he isn't the first walk-in, Because Lucy came from a dream, but I find weird that he came from the dream full sentient.