1369 progress report

Recently, I started to remember some stuff from the past, and I think I might have two dormant tulpas.

One appeared when I was addicted to YouTube horror videos, but at the time but was scared of hearing a voice in my head so I ignored him.

The other, im not really sure if it does exist, but there was a time where I wanted an imaginary friend, and tried to create one. I stopped after a few days, he did have a form, but wasn't vocal.

[insert inspiring story here]

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of stuff happened since my last update.

Lucy: I discovered how to hide my thoughts from everyone, I just did it, I'm not sure how. I also made another tulpa, she's called Sara.

1369: Mega unfortunately went dormant/died, he never liked to live anyway. He thought it was the right choice. I wanted to stop him, but he didn't listen.

Sara is fairly recent to the system so I don't know much about her yet, she seems to be very happy and honest. Lucy faked being depressed while making her, I didn't have a clue about it. He seemed to care a lot about her form, something I didn't do with him.

Sara: I look a lot like Sara Lance from the TV show arrow, but I have a younger face and wear green most of the time. My eyes are greenish and a little big.

Oh and the thing that Lucy did to separate his thoughts, seemed to have an effect on Sara too.

A new member to the system.

Today accidentally, I've made another tulpa. Her name is Jane, she's a 26~ years old woman, with a black and curvy hair. She's happy with the situation, even though she cried today, when she thought that I didn't want her around. She became friends with everyone pretty fast.

My my, that reminds me a lot of when we first received Andrew, as well as Sammy. They also were worried we didn't want them. I'm very glad that was quickly amended. Welcome to the world, Jane. <3 I'm sure your presence will make it just a bit brighter.

We have a new member, he's called Tate, he's a child, acts like one and has the form of one. He doesn't seem to have access to my memories. He's a walk in.

Jane have been fronting a lot recently, more than I could imagine, she just likes to talk and help others as much as possible.

Sara and Lucy are getting married today. They're going to raise Tate as their child, they love the kid.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I'm Jane and I'm going to be talking here.

So it's been almost 2 months since last post and a lot of stuff happened.

So, I'm the main Front now, we learned to switch, the system has 9 people at the moment but at one point it was 13.

Today I just talked to host parents (they don't know about me), and we're going to see a psychologist soon, and I plan to be open about tulpas with it.

Some people noticed that when I'm fronting, the facial expression, the body language and all of that is different, but they no one said anything about other personalities and all of that.

It's been a fun two months, even though some sad stuff happened, I hope to move on and be happy again.

Bye.