Blitz Report

TiaAndBlitz

Totally not wanting to change my background because it's occupied by lovely Lana Del Rey and The Weeknd >.< I'll find some other way. I did make the decision of passive forcing 5 times 20 minutes a day though

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're still alive. No progress has been made at all it seems like...it makes me want to cry in frustration. I experience so many emotions since I created Blitz and he hasn't seemed to react to any of them. He still gives me head pressure that I think is him and I will always continue to acknowledge that it's him to encourage him. People at Reddit are literally no help. Perhaps I need to start active forcing more...when I listen to music I invite him to sing along too.

Hmm, that sounds pretty frustrating. Have you tried talking to Blitz about it? See if you can figure out whether it's actually a lack of responses or maybe he's just having trouble actually getting through to you. Something to keep in mind, for both of you, is that the whole process is a two way road. The responsibility of forcing and development is just as much Blitz's as it is yours. While at this stage there's a lot you can do that he can't, there's plenty he can be doing. Mostly really just experimenting and trying new things, but it's important that Blitz is actually putting out the effort as well to try and figure things out. If he's got half decent control of the head pressure, then that's enough for you to get some basic answers from him.

If you haven't, I would highly recommend trying out meditation. It's pretty helpful for forcing in general, and in my case was one of the key things that helped us get the communication working both ways.

P.S. And while I'm by no means an expert, if you'd like to talk more in private I'd be willing to see if I can help out.

Did that tulpa hypnosis video. Ended up giving Blitz his true form and active forcing for like 30 minutes. Then I went back in for 10 minutes to brush up on his eyes. Puppeted him and told him to hold his poses. Also parroted.

I thought I did like an hour today while forcing. Nope, about 80 minutes. I think I got the hang of his eyes a little lol. I put some calming music on and tried to get into my wonderland. I have to work on my senses more and visualizing. The best I can do is think of myself doing things in my wonderland right now haha. I thought of him in my wonderland and I'm assuming he changed his shirt??? I definitely did NOT give him a t-shirt and jeans. I gave him a hoodie and sweatpants. I don't mind it though if he did change or I just thought of something else. But as always I'll just give it to him. I parroted him a bit but not a lot, so he was silent. I puppetted all his actions...but I can't be upset, this is his first time in his human form so he'll get comfortable soon. I started off laying on a bed. Then I came outside and visualized him sitting on the rocks by our waterfall. I ran to him and parroted a little conversation (with pauses so he can try to

speak if he wants.) We sat in the water by a waterfall and played patty cake (of course). Then I began feeling tired so I told him we were gonna go to sleep now. We stopped by the apple tree (made that purely for the taste sense lol) and I puppetted him jumping up for an apple and offering it to me, then I declined it and he took a bite. Then we went back inside and got ready for bed. I climbed in first and puppetted him taking his shirt and chain collar off, then climbing in after me with a little smirk (because duh it fits his elf ears.) He wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid my head on his chest. Then he put his chin on my head.

I liked this day. Even if he was silent and not moving by himself, it was fun having a presence to talk to and speak with. And I know we'll be chattering and he'll be moving on his own soon. Can't wait. Anyways, he probably thought we were going to sleep immediately after that forcing. Just wanted to write an update lmao. Night.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still here. Nothing is happening. Absolutely NOTHING and it makes me mad again. School has started and I just my first week. When it's quiet or I get nervous I speak to him. I feel as if I'm more confident though so that's something I guess. I can speak to people I barely speak to now. Thanks Blitz. It's just that I can't figure out how to get him vocal anymore. I don't know. The only things I'm relying on anymore is time and forcing.

You can try chat. It's an alternative that can really help tulpas lose themselves in conversation. Though, most people without vocal tulpas feel uncomfortable letting their tulpas chat, as it just feels too weird. You can't be sure of anything. Was that them or you?

Recently I have been recommending my other guide for people with trouble getting vocal tulpas. It's shorter. It either will or won't work. If not, read more guides for more ideas. https://community.tulpa.info/thread-forcing-listening-to-wake-headmates-or-help-with-parroting

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.