Found a bad site

TiaAndBlitz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh believe me, there is plenty of non-consensual forcing/rape that goes on in our system. It's just how we roll with things. Maria and the rest of us just get used to it.

Wait what? No...

Why would a tulpa do anything, other than because we said so?

Err, it's practically inevitable. That's the literal thing you are buying when you give something autonomy.

Oh believe me, there is plenty of non-consensual forcing/rape that goes on in our system. It's just how we roll with things. Maria and the rest of us just get used to it.

That's genuinely creepy.

Getting used to recurrent criminal activity is suspicious. It should be breaking you apart inside. I strongly recommend rising up and saying no.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Err, it's practically inevitable. That's the literal thing you are buying when you give something autonomy.

Change and action stem from personality, which has it's origins on you. No matter how much power you give a tulpa, that won't change the fact that they are a product of your personality. Giving something autonomy doesn't mean it stops being an effect of some cause, it just means you won't control how it evolves.

There is still no logical reason why a being cannot be happy eating mouldy bread and living in a dog house.

I'll even go further than this: people say it'd be sad to exist for only one purpose. Well, Luna (my tulpa), exists for the purpose of companionship, she was made to keep me company, to help me out, to be a pillar in my life which I can rely on. She doesn't have any other purpose; she doesn't need to end world hunger, she doesn't need to go to the moon, and she knows I'll love her all the same. She knows this, and is perfectly happy with it - or at least she appears to be. Me, on the other hand? I do a lot of things, but what is my purpose? By this train of though, creating something with a single, well defined goal, along with the right mindset could actually be seen as a benevolent, even compassionate, thing to do.

Lets make this even more extreme: Luna has a bit of a though road ahead; I'm human, and I'm far from perfect,  she has to deal with a lot of BS, and she does a lot to keep me on track with my goals and with my health and with everything. I really feel she feels she has a lot of responsibility, and I know how she gets when she thinks she has failed. I thank her literally every day for it.

Imagine a thoughtform which was made for sex, period. A thoughtform who didn't think of anything else but pleasing the host, and who knew that was it's purpose, and who was happy serving that purpose. A simple, fulfilled, happy life without a care in the world. They wouldn't have to support the host emotionally, they wouldn't have to scold them and argue with them if they thought they were doing the wrong thing, they wouldn't have to spend an hour trying to entertain you and cheer you on while you try forcing after a particularly tiring day; and they wouldn't feel the need to, because the creator has managed to create a tulpa which simply did not care about anything but it's simple purpose, who did not see beyond that, who did not exist beyond that.

We humans always crave more, and our personalities are made to always seek the next thrill; tulpas, however, don't need to have that trait. Sometimes I look at my dog, and I think "how happy you'd be if you knew how to read", and then I have a moment of lucidity, and realize how idiotic the thought was. Happiness isn't built upon complexity and abundance, it's built upon scarcity, and you only need crave one thing - have one goal - for the absence of it to be possible; a thoughtform of this sort would almost be nirvanic, in a way.

And I say: it's not that being simple is a bad thing, it's that we, as humans, aren't capable of reasoning with simple things.

Tl;dr: Creating a tulpa purely for sex is actually better, moraly, than creating one with a regular human personality, if you can do it (you probs can't).

My own opinion on the matter? Lust is an instinctual and instantaneous emotion. just like anger. If you create a sentient being solely for that, it will probably end up the tulpa being traumatized and having an existential crisis and the person would probably don't want to handle that at ALL, so suffering for short. If you overcome lust and you start to talk with your tulpa and doing activities together, lust naturally evolves into passion or even love when it comes to doing sex, however, i bet that will only bring confusion and sadness to those who are mentally lazy and with a dubious moral compass.

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

You're trying to pull a Jurassic Park quote out of me.

Something something chaos theory.

480px-Curved_Dragon_Curve.svg.png

Anyone else remember that plot? It's "perfectly safe".

You ask if a being could be perfectly happy eating mouldy bread and living in a dog house. Well, I've met a few dogs. However, I've also met a few humans. Now, I may be mistaken, but the brain a tulpa works off of is usually human. Some might say a tulpa is fundamentally human.

Could you raise a human feral? Yeah. You could chain them up in a basement, and feed them mouldy bread their entire life. I wonder what that does to them?

I'm afraid I cannot imagine a tulpa like that. The very idea of not thinking about something is very difficult to imagine. I certainly can imagine the rest, I lived it. But I have an advantage. I realised how stupid it was. It didn't take me long to leave the world of imagination and actually try to see what was actually out there.

Something something chaos theory.

That doesn't have to do with anything. I know where you're trying to get at when you mention this, but it's not the point of the post, and I feel it's my own fault that you thought this would be of relevance to the discussion. If you successfully create a tulpa in such a state as the above, no amount of unwanted change will remove them from this state; if it does, you've let the flaw of humanity bleed into it, and you didn't actually create the thing in question. Chaos theory doesn't imply things come from no-where, or that things can mutate at will, it implies the causes of an effect and the effects of a cause are hard to predict; in other, less pretentious words, it says that it's mighty hard to know the past or the future.

I'm afraid I cannot imagine a tulpa like that.

The point is not if you can imagine it or not, I'm not talking about actually creating a tulpa like that, I'm arguing that there's nothing wrong with it, and I provided a clear example depicting the thought process behind such claim.

Now, I may be mistaken, but the brain a tulpa works off of is usually human. Some might say a tulpa is fundamentally human.

Even if you think this way (I don't, by the way), you would have to underestimate the human brain tremendously, to think such a state of mind isn't possible for us. There's this kind of meditation that focuses on destroying the self through the embodiment of another entity, such as a god - Tantra, I think it's called; this, of course, directly involves doing away with human urges. It's not an easy kind of meditation, of course, but that's beside the point. A big part of Buddhism in general revolves around abolishing every little of those desires and thoughts.

Alright, so.

First things first: is the book worth the 20$? Not really. The book is short, and it goes into very little detail about most things.

The first few chapters are basically a hype up for the idea of a sexual tulpa, including what it is - it does a poor job at actually explaining what a tulpa is, saying simply that it is a magickal being created from concentration, and mental and spiritual energy; the chapter seems much more keen on hyping the concept of a tulpa and what you can do with it, than actually explaining the phenomena in a concrete way - why you'd want one, and so on. It tries to encourage the reader to keep a free mind, and to not block or shy away from any desires, which is always a good thing, I think, even if it feels a bit tacky sometimes.

The creation chapters themselves are actually not half bad in what comes to methodology. They work a lot with symbolism - as is usual in occultism - and it once again encourages you to go all out on what you really want, instead of what you think is right.

There are 4 stages to the creation process: first you decide what you actually want; then you move on to designing personality, looks, voice and so on (mostly using writing); then you take time to really get familiar with what you wrote down and what you want your tulpa to be like; finally, through symbols, you bring your tulpa into a solid form, and at this point the guide breaks down quite a bit, since the instructions just kind of end abruptly at that point. I can imagine someone being like "ok, what now?" after they have a rudimentary and blurry form in their minds who can do little to nothing alone, and who they can't even control very well (I've just read the chapter again thinking I had missed something; I didn't. It just ends by saying that they'll explain how to interact with the tulpa in a latter chapter).

One thing I like about the creation process, however, is that it is very followable, and before this latter part, it does a good job of guiding the reader along, so that's good, as I feel the creation part can be a bit overwhelming for newcomers to the idea of a thoughtform. The bad part is that it does very little in the way of actually explaining how to give the thing autonomy, but that is what it is.

After this, there comes a chapter telling you to interact with your tulpa often (not just sexually), and to always see them as a different person from you. Not much to say here. I'll also add right away, that for a being which exists in the astral plane, there's very little mentioning (as in, none), of the astral plane in these latter sections, which I really think is a shame.

Then comes the sex part, and oh boy was I disappointed. I was basically hoping for a series of exercises which would solidify your senses within your mind (because, you know, that seems to be an important part), but instead it's just a chapter telling you to visualize this and that, and it even tells you to masturbate if you want to; it does a very poor job at putting you inside the world with your tulpa, which I thought was the whole point. No mention of the astral plane, by the way.

Other than that, we have a small chapter on imposition, a chapter on living with your tulpa long term, a chapter on dissolving the tulpa, which, once again uses neat mantras and symbolism; and a chapter speaking of multiple tulpas, and it even speaks of how tiring it can be, which I think is the basic thing to know. Oh, and lets not forget the chapter about using sex toys to enhance the interactions with your tulpa.

That's it. 50 pages of a decently sized font. I don't think I need to say much else about it. The writing is nothing terrible, I guess, and it is typo free (save for one or two instances). The book seems to want to focus a lot on magick, but does a very poor job at actually keeping that in mind, I guess; it's a pretty inconsistent book, overall, with what it's trying to get across.

As a bit of a closing word, let me just add this: firstly, I don't believe in telepathy, or reading the electromagnetic fields from other people's brains, or dowsing, or fortune telling, or astral projection, or any of that pseudoscience, metaphysical stuff, but I do believe the hermetic teachings, when properly distilled and applied to our minds, are of great value, as they contain very enriching points of view; they're probably one of the most complete documentations on the practical workings of the human mind, and I'd urge everyone who's serious about thoughtforms or even about receding into their minds in some form, to read some of the great books there are about the subject of rituals, the astral plane, the philosophy of being, and so on. Also, I know some of these things are not technically directly related to hermeticism, but it all ties in one way or another to the teachings of Hermes, or is otherwise based on works very similar to his, so I just put it all in the same basket because I don't actually know much about occultism and stuff. Point is, you'd get a better knowledge of tulpas and how to create them from reading books related to these things, than this book in particular.

Hope this helps!

If you successfully create a tulpa in such a state as the above, no amount of unwanted change will remove them from this state; if it does, you've let the flaw of humanity bleed into it

In our personal experience- deviance is inevitable.

The only way we have found to delay deviance in our servitors is by minimizing direct interaction with them (and by designing them to be as alien as possible).

Some time ago, Luna and I planned to create a servitor solely for sexual purposes- we decided against it because we had a gut instinct that the servitor would deviate and become a tulpa. We suspect that programming servitors to mimic human behavior dramatically accelerates the deviation process.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

I could buy that. Probably something in human psychology about anthropomorphisation. Since this process of seeing something as human is part of what makes a tulpa, it probably feeds in.

@ the review. Looks good, but it is always hard to tell without also reading the raw material itself. Usually, if what you are going for is a neutral review, the goal is to be literal or scientific, not just to present a balanced position. Though that helps. Show why something is good or a shame. Also remember to review everything, as different people are interested in different parts.