50 members have voted

1. 1. How much does your tulpa talk?

• Mute
    • Says a few words
    • Can string together a sentence
    • Occasionally starts conversations
    • Enjoys chatting with me
    • Talks way too much

How much do they talk to you, if they talk at all? Mine don't usually have much to say to me unless I strike up a conversation first, but they will sometimes be the ones to initiate.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Whenever we do talk, Pinkie and I talk quite some, depending on the subject. Sometimes, she'll just say something and I'll just throw a reply back. Sometimes, I'll be furious over something and we end up talking about why. Like I'm sayin', differs.

It is very rare when Kate initiates a conversation, and it's always some sort of comment related to what I'm doing and not something out of the blue.

Way too much. Pronto enjoys good conversations and holds them at a reasonable length. When Alyx is sleeping in my bed, she is still asking me all kinds of questions and wants to talk, even though she is tired herself. It's exhausting, but fun still.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

*clicks 'starts conversations occasionally*

"Hey, I do like talking to you...when we have something to talk about"

"It's still hard to do stuff on my own...like, uhh" ("hard to think of your own subject of conversation?")

"yeah"

edit- "I have your memories, I guess."

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

She replies to yes or no questions almost all the time. Plus, she can very rarely make a short sentence in reply to an experience or a remark. She can also easily make noises such as 'mhmm', grunting and humming.

She also practices blurting out random words without context such as 'pineapple' and 'rock' at odd times. However I can never get her to speak a full convo at all.

I also get her engaged in talking to my brother and my friend. She likes that.

Also one time she said: 'I love you.' My heart melted with feels. Has anyone else had this? I nearly cried.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

Actually, I was the first to tell Pinkie that I love her. Hurr.

Her first phrase I got feels from was simply "Stay calm." several months ago.

The thing is, i do love her but as a friend you know? but i never expected her to say it to me. it was so amazing. I got an emotional response from it; my first one.

these feels

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

No, but I got a 'daddy', which was weird and unexpected but adorable and I'm fine with it now.

I also got a "I love your friend Dave", which I'm not fine with =|. There is someone in my brain lusting after one of my best friends and I'm asexual to begin with. It is incredibly off-putting =|

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.