[Game] First one to post wins!

jean-luc

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, redundant chat threads!

There was a time where the legitimacy of having both LOTPW and Chat Thread was in question, but we decided Chat Thread was better for "on-topic off-topic-discussion" and LOTPW was more fluff. That was only, like, a year or two ago? But oh how times have changed, since if you guys had your way there'd be at least seven identical chat threads right now.

Unfortunately at this point, with this thread serving at most as a one time joke and at least as diluting LOTPW (which I guess is fine with how popular it is), yet another thread like it is iffy... And we have that, First To 1000. ANOTHER one is just flooding Forum Games with threads people here for actual games are going to be annoyed by lol, unfortunately.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I don't understand the annoyance, but you da man.

Especially since LOTPW has been flood central word wall, i don't even recommend it to newbies myself anymore. Then Chat Thread is pretty serious and gets modded so, that's DOA to me for anything but srsly stuff that would get burried on LOTPW.

So yeah, a place where a couple of users hung out was pretty cool, but annoying and in poor taste to others, what-ev-ver.

You won't catch us making another game thread.