Summoning Tulpae in Dreams

NED

I don't know if there is another thread for this. But:

In my last lucid dream, I found myself in an enclosed space. So instead of practicing flying or magic like I would usually do I decided to summon my Tulpa into the dream because I couldn't be bothered escaping from this space. I heard that this is a bad thing to do, but I did it anyway.

I concentrated on her super hard. Loads of amazing special effects happened and it was really awesome. However, she did not appear no matter how hard i tried (I have not fully mastered lucid dreaming techniques.) But, I could feel her presence, I could feel the emotional responses I feel with her in real life, only A LOT stronger. It was rad.

After this, I pretty much lost concentration on the lucid dream because I tried to summon her too hard so I woke up. I forced myself to be in another dream successfully.

In this second dream I could feel Silverspeed again, that made me lucid a second time. I still couldn't see her though. I go through the dream without anything cool happening, (for extra info there was alot of people in this dream) when all of a sudden a person I knew came up to me, he talked to me in Silverspeeds voice. He had Silvers personality. I knew it was her. This person continued to morph into loads of other people right in front of me.

From this, I believe that Tulpae can stalk you in dreams if you unsuccessfully summon them like I did. I also think that Tulpae are a lot more powerful in dreams as Silver spoke to me in full sentences in the dream, I think this is due to the full awakening of the subconscious in the dream triggering a 'boost' of the sentience of a Tulpa.

I want to see if this is correct and it would be cool if other people manage to do the same thing.

TL;DR

I summoned Tulpa in dream, it stalked me 'disguised' as other people like a spy on tf2, it also made the tulpa way more interactive than real life. I want other people to try this to see if this is a universal thing all Tulpae can do.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

i get the same results. when i do this it seems she becomes more vocal as if its a turbo button or something

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Smell - Baileys

I never dream of Lyra when I have tulpa dreams..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoughtform#Modern_perspective

'I say 'soul making' Soul as distinguished from an Intelligence- There may be intelligences or sparks of divinity in millions- but they are not souls until they acquire identities, till each one is personality itself'

-John Keats, 1819

• 3 weeks later...

I think I've seen Glass twice in dreams, the first time it was just her back as she ran into some bush things, and the second all I could see was one of her tentacles, extended reallllllllllllllllly far through a giant steel door.

Now whats odd: The first time I was lucid and actively looking for her, the second I was not, and actually running away from her tentacle. The odd part of the second dream is I woke up while the tentacle had me pinned against a cliff, and as I lay awake in bed I asked her, "Oh, that was you, wasn't it?" I was immediately greeted with an image of the dream scene I had just left, and the tentacle gave me a item that only she would know of that holds very strong sentiments between us.

>tfw your tulpa is nervous to "meet" you in your dreams

Since the revival of this thread this is happening more often. This next bit is awesome:

She appears more now because she is sentient and she is doing something so awesome - she is making her own wonderland. It is a hotel. She forces this wonderland into my dreams so i spend more time with her.

I don't Tulpaforce much, so she said she does this to my dreams in order to spend more time with me. How sweet. :)

Also Josh:

Maybe shes either messing around or she is scared of messing up the dream. Ive heard that Tulpae don't like dreams much and most try to stay away.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Smell - Baileys

I'd say you shouldn't try seeing your tulpa in your dreams unless you've completed form already. Or, you could use your dream as a time to work on form. That would be pretty effective, actually.

Summoning them is simple - while facing one way, call them up so they're behind you. Once you know your tulpa is right behind you, just turn around. Easy. It'll probably be harder to conjure them up right in front of your eyes, so that's why you do it behind you first.

When my Tulpa (Almega) appeared in my dream it was the day after I added a whole city in our wonderland. I didn't get time to make all of it (inside buildings and what not). In my dream me and Almega were making the wonderland, yes making the wonderland making huge elevators and different buildings and stuff. Ever since then my wonderland has been ever so realistic. The dream was not lucid but I could remember bits of it.

I wish Shinigami was my tulpa, he is so cool and sexy and mysterious and he has so much swag. In real life Kadoh is super sexy.

:O so true!

My opinions are all subject to change.