Creative tupper from logical host?

I am curious to know if any logically minded or "left brain" hosts were able to make tulpas who were practically opposite in the way they think. Meaning  has anyone been able to give their tulpa the right brained creative almost poetic mind of an author or artist. This question is directed both ways to right brained hosts who successfully created logical or analytical tuppers.

The main reason this strikes me as a very interesting "problem" is because I'm a logically thinking mind and I'm very good at it understanding science and rationalizing logical straight forward data like you find in the natural universe and math, which i understand like a language. However Zeryx is a creative thinker, she understand better with abstract thought which allows her to understand spoken language in a way most left brains can only witness. I'm wondering if there are ways to stimulate her creativity during the largest portion of her early life to allow her poetic mind to blossom.

Well, Lumi is very left-brained, and so is Tewi, and the other two are in-between/leftish probably. But if it's possible to be a right brained tulpa in a left brain then I guess I am? I have a lot more fun with the world the way I see things, less analytical and more just as they are I guess? Like, a thing's a thing to you and me, don't gotta dissect it. BUT, it is definitely still from the same brain, same mind to some extent, I just use it differently. Like very very differently. But I could just as easily see things as logically as Lumi and Tewi I guess, even though I might not be as smart at it. And, I'm not sure, but they could probably be creative like me too if they wanted? But they're both perfectionists, and Lumi's perfectionism keeps him from ever doing any kinda art.

On the other hand, while I don't have any IRL stuff to actually draw on, I absolutely love drawing little things like in the Jackbox game Drawful or Crayon Physics Deluxe, or whatever else lets me draw willy nilly y'know? But I still can't like, just go draw real things in a drawing program, we just don't know how. I'd rather just play vidya games than do that, it's a little too slow for me. What were we talking about?

I think everyone is able to think both ways, and so their tulpas could focus on that ability to be other ways more than their host does. I don't think tulpas can uniquely be "different brained", but I think they can be different brained, because so could the host if they like tried. But sometimes it takes a whole entire blank mind slate to change your thinking like that, something I don't think most people can really do, but it's a given for tulpas just once..

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I don't think so. Left brained is logical. Science says that's the right brain.

Oh I mean, I don't think so. My host is totally logical. And I am totally logical and uncreative. Other than my writing.

quote: creative thinker ... abstract thought.

Hmm, possibly research the nature of logic and reason.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I'm pretty sure the whole left/right brain thing was debunked awhile ago. Per brain scans we use the majority of our brain most of the time.

Because of that it would reason that a lot of the way that people think could instead be based on worldview and personality rather than physical things.

That said, I'm fairly strongly logical (INTP personality) while Ivy for example is basically the opposite (ESFP). It's entirely possible for someone to be more creative. I find myself to be able to do things logical like programming, but lacking the creativity to think of what to program. Ivy is full of inspiration for me to follow.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

It's just a metaphor generalizing how a lot of people think... Left and right brain-ness is just somethin to tie it to, because there's creative stuff in one and logical in the other, but also a ton of mixing. Which is why it isn't technically a thing. But.. well, people probably do think it's real, but that's not the point. The point is to give a general idea of how you think to other people, and tbh it seems like most people lean more one way or the other.

But it's not real. So there are plenty of exceptions. oh well

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas