Count to 100 Before a Mod Posts

jean-luc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I need to inflate my post count, can everyone except Breloomancer, Bear, Srn347, Miri, and Someone please say random shit after my posts real quick?

Edit: Wow, I don't know how, but I got threads confused. This was supposed to go in LOTPW. Guess you're resetting :/

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• 2 months later...

Oh lol, this thread. My headmates like playing this game.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Same, though I haven't posted here in a while (probably initially to give others a chance and then just forgot about it). Anyway, 0.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• 3 weeks later...