(my wife's tulpa) -- non-consensual activity

Olivia Eve

My wife was raped all throughout her life. Because of this, she's scared of sex and hates touching herself. But her tulpa, Silver takes over and "rapes" her by doing things to her she doesn't want to do. Silver boasts how scared my wife is while she does such-and-such, and how I'm helpless to stop her... (Yes, this is the same Silver who claims to love me from my previous post)... What should I do about this? My wife is fully aware this keeps happening. But she can't bare to send Silver away... she loves her tulpa. According to her, Silver was very different when they were children together...

Yeah. You won't find the best advice on this forum. That's a multiplicity issue. We do have experience with that over here. But far less than a dedicated multiplicity network will have.

This is an issue that will require a long back and forth between your wife, her tulpa, and a counsellor. Ideally, one already experienced with working with multiples, otherwise the debate will get into a stupid counterproductive effort to diagnose someone with something.

You can find me on Discord.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

My wife was raped all throughout her life. Because of this, she's scared of sex and hates touching herself. But her tulpa, Silver takes over and "rapes" her by doing things to her she doesn't want to do. Silver boasts how scared my wife is while she does such-and-such, and how I'm helpless to stop her... (Yes, this is the same Silver who claims to love me from my previous post)... What should I do about this? My wife is fully aware this keeps happening. But she can't bare to send Silver away... she loves her tulpa. According to her, Silver was very different when they were children together...

If I may ask, how do you send a tulpa away?

On topic, sorry for your situation, hope you find a resolution

this community has very tulpa-positive beliefs and, well, morals and stuff, so most people wouldn't see that as a good thing. But we've read lots of books with some kind of entity or another that the main character(s) was just way better off without in the end, so I guess I'll congratulate you guys?

In a less dire situation (for other peeps reading this thread) you really should go for a more diplomatic route though.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

She sent Silver away!!! (:

That's good and I hope your wife is doing okay after that decision.

I am curious, though, I thought a tulpa could only take over their host's body with the host's consent? So how could Silver do as she please?