I get this sometimes as well, and I'm coming up on (if I haven't already passed that, I don't keep track) two weeks. For me, it happens during songs while i'm forcing, one time even at work.

Early vocalization is common from what I've read around here, I even had it once. Normally this early vocal activity will cease a week or so into forcing, and begin to return once significant progress has been made (1-3 months)

Name: Lyra

Form: http://i.imgur.com/JjMxK.jpg

Sentience: Emotional responses, occasional brief vocalization

Currently doing: Personality & narration

I got 3 random words early on, a sentence made of not-words a week later, then nothing for ages.

She is vocal now, but I hear her with my mind, not with my ears. I've heard a few things since mind-vocalness, but it's incredibly faint and impossible to make out, like someone trying to talk to you through a mobile phone that's in your pocket. When you're outside. On a windy day. In traffic. Yeah that's about how faint it was >_>(May possibly have had something to do with the fact that I was outside on a windy day in traffic, but hey, she's talking from directly inside my brain >_>)

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Guest applesauce99

I get random speech blips at night right before I fall asleep. Some sound like what I imagine a tupper of an anime character would sound like >.>, while others are guys and then synth voices. I'm pretty sure my mind itself is just being vocal, though.