Weird feeling when writing a letter to communicate?

tritey2704

I'm unsure which prefix this belongs in.

Today, I decided to write a letter to one of my tulpas that I technically created, Kyo. As I was writing it, however, I got a weird feeling, as if I wasn't myself and that my hands were typing but I wasn't moving them to do so. Wearing headphones blocked this feeling, but as long as they were off, I had the feeling. It made my head feel kinda light and unnatural, and a few times during the writing of the letter, I started questioning if I was here or if I was somehow 'ascending' or moving somewhere else. My focus on typing also got a bit more blurry and I made mistakes, but I just seemed like I was a sleepy student during class barely catching what we were doing.

Can anyone answer if this is a bad thing or a sign of something? I've been in the tulpa community since yesterday, so I am really not sure. Thanks!

I'm unsure which prefix this belongs in.

Today, I decided to write a letter to one of my tulpas that I technically created, Kyo. As I was writing it, however, I got a weird feeling, as if I wasn't myself and that my hands were typing but I wasn't moving them to do so. Wearing headphones blocked this feeling, but as long as they were off, I had the feeling. It made my head feel kinda light and unnatural, and a few times during the writing of the letter, I started questioning if I was here or if I was somehow 'ascending' or moving somewhere else. My focus on typing also got a bit more blurry and I made mistakes, but I just seemed like I was a sleepy student during class barely catching what we were doing.

Can anyone answer if this is a bad thing or a sign of something? I've been in the tulpa community since yesterday, so I am really not sure. Thanks!

Hi! 

Well if I read what you said correctly your "weird feeling" could be an interaction from your tulpa, maybe trying to influence what you were writing to communicate? I'm not sure though, if you started only recently your tulpa is probably still underdeveloped - a day or so is not a lot - but quick sentience development  is not unheard of. I recommend you not to resist that feeling and let it go in that case.

You could very well be simply tired also, it's hard to make the difference between the real thing and our imagination at the beginning, but just keep trying, if that feeling starts popping up more often, then you'll be sure it's not you but your tulpa.

Good luck then!

Come and play with us! (creepy background music)