♡ Hope

♡ Being created, not sentient

♡ White fox

♡ Possible bell collar(?)

♡ Possible human form

What I hope for the future:

♡ Vocality

♡ Clearer visualisation

I discovered tulpas about a month ago through a friend, and didn't think anything of it and just thought it was alright. I've been researching more into tulpae, and on Monday 25th at night I begun creating my tulpa. Hope, a white fox. I'm giving her freedom to have a human form and alternate her fox form, but for now im working on a simple fox.

I've got no sign of sentience so far, no vocalisation, but it's only day 2 of doing this and I'm on probably 1 hour altogether.

Using meditative states and pressure on left and right hand for yes and no questions, passively forcing during school and just rambling to her.. not parroting yet, I'm too unfamiliar with it and scared to try it!

Written by host, Tea

https://www.tulpa.info/archive/faqman-creation-guide/

I recommend that as a brief recommendation on getting started, however there is also this warning: http://chupitulpa.tumblr.com/post/29003607860

So, two things: 1. You want to get a good hour count going for your tulpa. 2. Don't be scared to let them puppet or to let them parrot your thoughts.

Welcome to the community. When you get the chance, I recommend making a detailed personality document.