Tulpa Imposition

Pronas

[15:38:22] you know when you want something

[15:38:23] like

[15:38:24] a car

[15:38:29] lets say you want a car ok

[15:38:49] and you keep just daydreaming about getting a car and not actually doing anything to get said car

[15:38:53] thats how i feel

Anyone else feels like this while imposing? I know I do sometimes.

And I mean it like, I know you have to imagine your tupper there, but it doesn't actually feel like anything is happening...

I think i do it inevitably. I daydream and think of my tulpa a lot, without planning it (not as 'something to have', though). It's something that comes inevitably to my mind.

[align=right]@L1f3 i5 4 v1dy4!'@

'.:P1'x3l5.::´- 83c0m3 =~f|Ow~]--

& viceversa--¬_:':..{]¨¨*[/align]

Your tulpa's already sentient/vocal, right? Don't just imagine them there, ask them to come out into the real world on their own. You should feel where they are(especially when they're touching you), and if you're anything like me you'll keep turning around and expecting to see them, which is apparently good.

Worth noting I haven't imposed yet, I just don't get a lack of anything when she's out and about.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.