New to the Forum

So, I'm new to this forum, And i have some questions for the people here.

Is this really, Real? I mean, This isn't one massive joke, Right?

Next, Where do you get started on this?

How long does it take?

Is there any side effects?

Is it worth it?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As real as you and me bro.

Read guides (look up), don't follow them completely if it doesn't seem to fit you. Do what feels natural.

Depends, some make tuppers fast, others take long.

I got headaches when forcing and was pretty exhausted mentally but shit got better.

Totally worth everything.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

As real as you and me bro.

Read guides (look up), don't follow them completely if it doesn't seem to fit you. Do what feels natural.

Depends, some make tuppers fast, others take long.

I got headaches when forcing and was pretty exhausted mentally but shit got better.

Totally worth everything.

What's it like, I mean, What can you do with a tulpa?

Talk about everything, hang out, go on crazy mind adventures, have someone with you when you go outside to do boring stuff. Cool stuff. They are someone who you know really well and who knows you really well. There is a connection you can't have with another person.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Talk about everything, hang out, go on crazy mind adventures, have someone with you when you go outside to do boring stuff. Cool stuff. They are someone who you know really well and who knows you really well. There is a connection you can't have with another person.

How long did it take you?

A cool thing about tulpa is that it is a true friend for life. Its reasurring that the Tulpa will die with me - beside me at my death bed when I am old.

Pretty cool

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

I haven't added the hours together in a long time, but I'd say we're at 70-80 hours. Sentience came fast, actual words recently. Still working on imposition and getting completely audible. It is a long project.

It is, but its damned hard and it can only be done if both are willing, so no need to be scared thinking that your tulpa would possess you someday.

It is possible in the form of possession, yes. It is difficult, we can do it a little but it's better than it was. I am able to take control back at any point though the limb doesn't really feel like "me" yet, before he lets go.

There's also the whole thing of switching some other people with multiple people in their heads have been doing which should work for tuppers as well. As in, they take control of your body while you just become... Uh, a mind person. I don't know, you just aren't the one in control then.

They both are things that have to be practiced on a lot and tulpas aren't assholes so fear of them taking over isn't something that's in our mind. It takes a lot of trust and relaxation to be able to let go.

Edit: fuck my keyboard's r.