New to the Forum

Thanks, You've all been alot of help :D

Sorry for all the questions, But here's another one. What should a tulpa be based off of? Can it be, Say, A Dream Girl? A character of something your fond of? What would be an ideal tulpa?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anything except your dead dog or something.

Also dont make yourself because thats creepy

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

If you make one after an existing character be sure to stress that they are not the character and they don't have to be them if they don't want to.

They can be anything you want, make something you like obviously. You want someone who you can really be good friends with.

Browse the forums, there are lots of threads and answers to your questions so you most likely don't even have to ask to learn an answer. The search function is great.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Thanks for the help, I think i'm actually going to try this.

One last question (I promise xD) Can you actually SEE your tulpa in the physical world, Such as, It walking around and things like that.

Guest ThunderClap

I suggest reading the guides and all. They will answer all (most) your questions :D

I went and read through some guides, But still have a couple more questions before i make the final decision.

If my tulpa is based of mai waifu xD Should i make her a 2D version like she is in her VN, Or should i try to make a "Real" Human version, If so, How do i begin making the transition from Drawing to Human.

Also, What is a wonderland? I see people talking about them, But im not entirely sure on their exact definition, or how i even make this wonderland.

You can make them 2D or real version. Personally, I'm making my tulpa still have the anime look. Even with the 2D look, you can still go around them and see them around different angles.

A wonderland is just a place you make up in your head that your tulpa stays in. Whether you make a wonderland is up to you.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

A wonderland is a semi-consistent world inside your head that you dream up in a similar way to how you dream up your tulpa. Since it's 'imaginary', your tulpa can interact with anything there as if it's physical, and it also doesn't require imposition, so a lot of tulpas like hanging out in their wonderlands.

Lots of people don't have wonderlands at all though, and a few, like myself, have simply never really used them because they never saw a need. It's one technique out of many. You may find it more comfortable not to have one, or you may find you really like having one. Experiment.

As for 2D and 3D, it's up to you. You can even choose some weird sort of mix, CGI, anything. Though obviously you'll need to be able to see them at every single angle and be able to interact with them. So they'll (barring strange circumstances) need to be functionally 3D. And you'll want to pick a form that you don't find weird...

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

You can make them 2D or real version. Personally, I'm making my tulpa still have the anime look. Even with the 2D look, you can still go around them and see them around different angles.

A wonderland is just a place you make up in your head that your tulpa stays in. Whether you make a wonderland is up to you.

Huh. That might be easier on my brain, With pictures of her at my disposal and everything. Also, Assuming you have already made a tulpa from an Anime, Is it important that she doesn't find out she's from an anime?

So, Your tulpa stays in that wonderland, Until you "summon" it, And then you can see it in the physical world?