My mother is going to join

LittlePebble

I thought I would prepare you guys. I am trying to get my irl mother to join the forum for a while. She wants to know more about this concept of Tulpa forging. She has become very accepting and even supportive of it. She even bought me a book on C. S. Lewis and J. R. R. Tolkien. My spines on my back and tail are on end XD!

So just to let you guys know that she has the very same view point as I do when it comes to finding like minded friends. That is to use proper verbiage and even saying that my psychiatrist approves. I am not sure how I feel about talking about my psychiatrist because I don't have a local one yet. I have one online. 

I am hoping she can get her questions answered on here. I know she read a lot of the Tulpa Info page that you guys have on here so she should be able to ask some really good questions. I don't want to give too much info away because I know she could explain more about herself.

yeah it's not a support group, it's an information center and forum for discussion. Actually it might be dangerous to consider it a support group, 'cus it's totally public to the internet and no one is required to be nice and understanding of you. They probably WILL be and harassment isn't allowed, but yeah, it's more about getting your questions answered. More personal help with personal problems only really goes on in Progress Reports, it's best to keep really personal stuff that won't help other members learn in your Progress Report. You should only post threads for questions other people might find helpful too I guess. Which is like everything tulpa related really.. but not autism stuff so much, unless you're specifically asking about how it can affect tulpamancy, and I think there's already a thread or two about that somewhere

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

yeah it's not a support group, it's an information center and forum for discussion. Actually it might be dangerous to consider it a support group, 'cus it's totally public to the internet and no one is required to be nice and understanding of you. They probably WILL be and harassment isn't allowed, but yeah, it's more about getting your questions answered. More personal help with personal problems only really goes on in Progress Reports, it's best to keep really personal stuff that won't help other members learn in your Progress Report. You should only post threads for questions other people might find helpful too I guess. Which is like everything tulpa related really.. but not autism stuff so much, unless you're specifically asking about how it can affect tulpamancy, and I think there's already a thread or two about that somewhere

Thanks for pointing this out to me. I have an online counselor and I am waiting till next Friday for an intake for my local psychiatrist to get me in and set up future appointments. So you guys don't have to worry about me posting anything personal unless it has to do with what you just said.

[breach] Nothing wrong with her looking around, or even asking questions about tulpamancy, though like others have said this place is not a support group per se. Wouldn't be the first time that relatives of a tulpamancer have dropped by (though, in most cases, it wasn't a parent and often the tulpamancy system the person was a relative of wasn't on here).

Would be interesting if she decided to make a tulpa herself. Wouldn't be the first case I have seen of parent and child who were both tulpamancy systems, though it would be the first where the child became plural first instead of the parent first.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.