For general character-building

LittlePebble

Question

I made these sheets with a strait edge, lined notebook paper. I Used Paint tool SAI and Gimp to edit them. I really would like opinions. In fact more than the approval for this to be a guide. I will edit them accordingly. I am still experimenting with Crita, so background layers are in the realm of possibility in the near future.  

I have to fix up my new Deviant art page. Right now the link in my Sig is to my old one. If you look in the comments on my DA page you should find the comment to my new Deviant art page. I lost my account because I forgot I did away with the email for it. The email I had required money to keep it and I never updated the email. So thats kind of my fault. Sigh!

Plus I had 5 pages, but only 4 are allowed. I will wait till you guys tell me what you think. I will be posting these to my Deviant art account along with normal character sheets and helpful forms that any writer or artist could use for characters and in general story telling.

Chmap1.thumb.jpg.93304d2af70019dcc772e451cefd12cc.jpg

Chmap2.thumb.jpg.1310f49a313ec1a60613374a0833b2ea.jpgChmap3.thumb.jpg.387a9f39937a4bac1b70178a531fc163.jpgChmap4.thumb.jpg.f87157a545dff2b18991e7f811bdbd9f.jpg

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

You don't have to change things, but don't expect your submissions to be approved if you don't react well to criticism.

I'm sorry. This is about the time my anti depressant wears off. I need to get better at controlling my aggravation. I am still tweaking things with my wonderland. I normally do well with criticism and I am able to use my wonderland as a coping mechanism. Not using this as an excuse. Just thought I would explain. I will set an alarm on my computer to do like an evening writing activity about this time every night.

Update

I have finished the Blank sheets and they are posted on my art account. I will update the link once I am done here. Please do not sell or use my art/writing in any way for financial gain. THANKYOU

Okay, now that is dedication. It's not everyday I see a fancy illustration in a tulpa guide. However, the criticism of above concerning the overall usefulness of character sheets still stands. We can probably make an exception, particularly for such fancy work, provided that I can understand what role this will fill in the tulpamaking process.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

You might wanna make the text a bit darker on the sheets so that it would be easier to see. Right now it's a bit challenging. Especially because I'm not wearing glasses, but in any case.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

You might wanna make the text a bit darker on the sheets so that it would be easier to see. Right now it's a bit challenging. Especially because I'm not wearing glasses, but in any case.

I can do that. I will be sure to get everything done by tomorrow night. I had a really busy week end. Like I just got done with the Character sheets for Creative writing. I also cleaned my apartment. Sigh its finally clean

As for Tulpa001 & RaveCrazedDave

Thanks for noticing. I will make all the edits and have them posted tomorrow night. I have college classes tomorrow. I can write and edit the explanation of all this while I am between classes.

Edit Update:

The ink I used is something I got from a grocery/general store and I think it needs a little time drying just to be sure it does not smudge. I will scan them again and edit them tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.

Ok finally I managed to get these done. I have a lot going on with classes being past the mid semester mark. so much so that it slowed me down a bit more than I liked. I have the work sheets done for the Tulpa records. They are not perfectly 8.5 by 11, but they are really close. You have to use a program that allows to modify page setting because pixels are not relative to inch's. I don't have adobe yet. I am using Gimp and Paint tool Sai. I am still working on the guide for these Tulpa records, but all in due time.

Tulpa Records DA