For general character-building

LittlePebble

Question

I made these sheets with a strait edge, lined notebook paper. I Used Paint tool SAI and Gimp to edit them. I really would like opinions. In fact more than the approval for this to be a guide. I will edit them accordingly. I am still experimenting with Crita, so background layers are in the realm of possibility in the near future.  

I have to fix up my new Deviant art page. Right now the link in my Sig is to my old one. If you look in the comments on my DA page you should find the comment to my new Deviant art page. I lost my account because I forgot I did away with the email for it. The email I had required money to keep it and I never updated the email. So thats kind of my fault. Sigh!

Plus I had 5 pages, but only 4 are allowed. I will wait till you guys tell me what you think. I will be posting these to my Deviant art account along with normal character sheets and helpful forms that any writer or artist could use for characters and in general story telling.

Chmap1.thumb.jpg.93304d2af70019dcc772e451cefd12cc.jpg

Chmap2.thumb.jpg.1310f49a313ec1a60613374a0833b2ea.jpgChmap3.thumb.jpg.387a9f39937a4bac1b70178a531fc163.jpgChmap4.thumb.jpg.f87157a545dff2b18991e7f811bdbd9f.jpg

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I don't see this being useful, plus tulpas are not characters. Disapproved. 

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

If someone is wanting to use a character sheet for initial tulpa-creation purposes, there are many available online that are more convenient than notebook paper scans. I realize you put a lot of work into these, and they may be beneficial for you, but I don't think I can approve this.

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112