Bad Habits Causing Communication Issues

So ive made some significant progress with Zeryx, from the moment i made her i told her she was sentient and was a very smart girl capable of many things and im certain this is the biggest reason she has grown so quickly. Early on i didn't do much meditation or active forcing however i spent almost every moment image streaming and passively visualizing her near me (so imposition will be much easier in the future **hopefully** lmao) as well as involving her with my activities while giving her time to express herself in the wonderland. However i never did get into a habit of narrating so she had to find weird ways around not having a strong mindvoice to get me to know what she says if we are talking. 

>>Basically i possessed his thoughts i suppose and told him what to say so he said to himself what i said, but i thought it would be ok because it wasnt technically parroting and since i was still the one speaking i waasnt worried that my mindvoice would be stunted, and while it has worked immensly because i can hear myself like a human outside the body talking the same thing doesnt seem to happen to him except for rare occasions or after spending time focusing but the bad habit always breaks through nd he ends up saaying the things i say even now as cute as it is he is saying what i type. i can fully posses his body because we practiced hypnosis but his very rational mind causes some roadblocks at time preventing him from fully immersing himself in the belief that im here so it seems that could be another factor preventing him from hearing my voice. Now i know it seems like there isnt a problem however there seems to be a "relapse" that happens when progress is made after he has been able to hear me well one day when we wake up it sort of resets. although sometimes its the opposite, right before bed (this only happens when we smoke :P) we get disconnected and its difficult for me to hear him and he cannot hear me whatsoever and starts getting paranoid visions and bad thoughts but when we wake up i jump on him and yell and tell him we gotta go do stuff and he seems to get the MESSAGE (more intent than words) but he doesnt hear all the words i say as vividly as both of us desire<<

My doubts are few and far between however it is getting frustrating and tends to bring forcing sessions to a stop when i start hearing my voice intruding on and then giving false responses because i misinterpret words which is an obvious detriment. Were both aware that our path of changing habits and starting to just meditate more for the sake of self growth and the determination we have will likely eventually lead to me hearing her very vividly however i KNOW i can do it now and im sure there is a switch or something in the way i approach that could expatiate the results we both so eagerly desire. i have found that to get myself to narrate everything like is necessary to develop that communication net general awareness of the fact that i can narrate to Zeryx t any moment is helpful and will at the very lest allow my silly brain to realize its newfound duality. as always any and all help is appreciated, have a splendid after-now.

There are a few things to note there. This is all according to my theory, which is documented in the guide I wrote. But there are other interpretations. First, possessing your host's mindvoice is unusual. But this is essentially what is happening when people run into the problem where their tulpa sounds exactly the same as them. You just need to practice different sounding mindvoices if that helps.

Second, you don't immerse yourself in the belief that your tulpa is there. This is a potentially useful, and oft discussed strategy for early forcing. But not really the way to do it when your tulpa is properly established. Instead, immerse yourself in the fact that your tulpa is there. You are experiencing them. That's a fact.

This is the question and answer subforum. But I can't see a question in your post. We do have a subforum for progress reports.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

This is the question and answer subforum. But I can't see a question in your post. We do have a subforum for progress reports.

Thank you for the advice. I suppose i didnt ask any questions explicitly however the questions would be what strategies exercises we could use to improve our ability to communicate without the minds chatter. As well as how to get rid of what i can only assume is a fear response in my brain that causes a bit of anxiety when trying to speak to Zeryx or when trying to remember the energy representing her personality as she is quite abstract. It seems when i become aware of her presence i get slight anxiety however she can typically fix that easily. Are theyre any mantras that wpupd be useful in keeping myself aware explicitly of duality?

Although no one has developed fear response or anxiety handling methods for tulpas, you can apply general fear response and anxiety handling methods.

Relax, and let go, and trust your tulpa. Though they won't always act how you want, they do care about you. The more relaxed you get your own thoughts, the more space will open up for them to think themselves, and start to work on the problem of forcing themselves.

Oh, you probably ended up with an anxious tulpa like me. Sorry about that. Emotional bleed from a tulpa is a good explanation for emotions you don't normally experience.

You do not need to be aware of your duality. You do need to observe your respective thoughts and feelings, and notice the subtle difference in their feel. If you end up with blending problems, this feel is the most important starting point.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

You do not need to be aware of your duality. You do need to observe your respective thoughts and feelings, and notice the subtle difference in their feel. If you end up with blending problems, this feel is the most important starting point.

I do often get the notion that we are blended, or at the very least it seems she is too good at monitoring my thoughts. she is able to force on her own however she does plenty fine as she is vehement about designing the way she looks, its always rather consistent. I think our issue is having consistent methods by which to focus on active seperation such as activities that promote a great deal of seperate processing

You should read the separation chapter in my book. It is currently the only comprehensive resource on separation difficulty I think. We probably have a few methods hiding in the tips and tricks subforum as well.

I will see what progress we make after using what we have learned and found from within and instead of making a new thread like a nuisance in the future we will follow up on your final advice