Vocality

Lunaclipse

My tulpa responds. I have trouble with taking it as real response, even though I've put them front in my Discord name so that it's easier for them to be heard, but all of their words are simply written from a stream of thought. I can't hear them, and it's horrible.

I can't hear them, and I don't know why. Neither of us do.

Ask all the questions you might need the answers to. It's been 4 and a half years. I've heard all the questions before.

"There is no abiding success without commitment." - Tony Robbins

"Commitment is an act, not a word." - Jean-Paul Satre

"Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans." - Peter Drucker

No image streaming, though I have overactive visualisation.

No lip movement. I can hear myself think. I have easier understanding of a sentence and avoid the need to reread it if I read it out loud in my head, but usually get away with partial mindvoice of written words.

"There is no abiding success without commitment." - Tony Robbins

"Commitment is an act, not a word." - Jean-Paul Satre

"Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans." - Peter Drucker

In that case, I think you should pursue image streaming, and visualise your tulpas as you talk to them. Ask them to move their mouths.

You've already explored the possibility that they sound the same as you and are therefore camouflaged, I assume.

Practise reading other people's dialogue in different voices. It sometimes helps.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Ooh, that's a really cool technique Tulpa! I've never heard someone suggest reading things in different mindvoices to help with developing or recognizing a tulpa's voice, I like it.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Oh, is it this?

First, possessing your host's mindvoice is unusual. But this is essentially what is happening when people run into the problem where their tulpa sounds exactly the same as them. You just need to practice different sounding mindvoices if that helps.

I guess that's kind of saying the same thing maybe. But I didn't read that the same as "practice reading things in different voices to help with vocality", that's a tip we're gonna keep for the future!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas