Non - Anthropomorph Animal Tulpas?

Flopsi99

So while walking home from work I just realized, there is a lot of people with animals as Tulpas, both in the shape of anthro animals and just ordinary animals possessing human speech etc.

Now I was wondering, is there people who have had, or still have a Tulpa which isn't capable of speech etc., and is not intended to learn any of that.

I think I am phrasing this very weirdly so lets put this in a simple context.

---

Lots of people have dogs or cats outside their mindscape in their homes or when they lived with their parents, and enjoyed them as a close friend. 

So instead of making someone to talk to or whatever they just make a dog in their mind, following the creation of the tulpa creation process, to have a permanent animal companion who doesn't speak to them but lives in their mindscapes just as a tulpa would with sapience and theoretical ability to switch and so on to make their lifes better.

Or maybe just as a companion for their tulpa, because they have experience with animals helping people evolve as a person and in times of loneliness

(Not just talking about a NPC here or a Servitor etc.)

If anything I cannot speak when I assume my feral form (I'm a reverse werewolf by nature—only having a single form with two distinct states). It developed on its own and still is one of the strongest mental blocks I possess.

Ehh, I think Tacio thought of making a tulpa like that, but really it's best to let a tulpa develop on its own and make its own choices, and I can't imagine a tulpa deciding to be a mute, at least for very long. Indigo was a sorta mute for a few days (and his form was a non-anthro baby dragon) but that was only because his development was slower (and he was trolling us). 

Having a tulpa with an animal form is fine (so long as they like it) but making them a mute is a bit extreme in my opinion.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

If anything I cannot speak when I assume my feral form

Interesting....  Well this isnt exactly what I was wondering about, but a very interesting phenomenon none the less.

Do you also behave differentally than you usually would? Or is it just a change that makes you look different and unable to speak?

Does you host still get along with you as you guys normally would?

If it is holding you back however, I wish you best of luck for overcoming this blockade in the future

Having a tulpa with an animal form is fine (so long as they like it) but making them a mute is a bit extreme in my opinion.

I didn't mean that you would force them to be mute... I think I phrased this wrong in that case.

I imagine it more like:

The host imagines that he wants an animal companion in the traditional way.

The tulpa created likes the idea and just stays what his/her host likes, because it's happy that way too.

Also you can still interact and "talk" to real animals too which will sometimes understand what you say, it doesn't REALLY have to be a limiting factor in every way I think.

(Sorry if it sounded like a horrible thing to do, but even if you still think so, it's about the existance of it, wether it's good or bad)

This made me think of How To Train Your Dragon, where Toothless (and other dragons) can understand english but can't talk, however they still seem to communicate through actions and noises just fine.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Interesting....  Well this isnt exactly what I was wondering about, but a very interesting phenomenon none the less.

Do you also behave differentally than you usually would? Or is it just a change that makes you look different and unable to speak?

Does you host still get along with you as you guys normally would?

If it is holding you back however, I wish you best of luck for overcoming this blockade in the future

I assume a very feral mentality, you could say my behaviour changes a lot. With that—it's still me. I'm only becoming a wolf in and out to the tip of my tail. My hostey wouldn't care much as what'd I do, we don't interact much if at all really.

I've seen a few completely animal tulpas before, they communicate basically like you do with a good pet. We can get our cat to do things sometimes because we know each other extremely well (and believe me, cats do not like listening to humans as much as dogs do), and I imagine it's something like that for hosts with animal tulpas, plus being able to feel each others' emotions I assume. The systems may have been the separate kind that don't know each others' thoughts however.

I've also seen some people who had consistent wonderland pets. I still consider those NPCs though, if they're never interacted with outside the wonderland.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

[breach] Well, one tulpa in here is very animalistic and can't talk except a little bit with the body when controlling the body, and are pretty happy with their situation. Was never a plan by any of us for them to be like that. It is what they wanted. Interestingly, the one full mute person in our system is a human tulpa who has been around for almost three years and has no interest in speaking (interestingly, she can puppet others in the system to talk).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.