"Tulpae"

Lucilyn

[Frostbite] I honestly don't think it matters that much other than practicality, though tulpas sounds like it fits more. It would have been just as valid for it to be tulpae from the beginning. But the latter is very obscure in the English speaking tulpamancy communities so it is not practical.

Now, in French, you have tulpa, tulpae, tulpas, and tulpaes. Tulpa is a male tulpa. Tulpae is a female tulpa. Tulpas is more than one male tulpa. Tulpaes is more than one female tulpa. A group of tulpas where some are male and some are female would, by at least by standard rules in France (not as sure about other French speaking countries), would take the male form even if it is a large group of all female tulpaes plus one male tulpa. Though, in practice, I have seen it go the other way and it seems that people round when choosing. Non-binary tulpas are left in the cold in this, sadly, unless there is now a variant to use (haven't been in any French speaking tulpamancy communities for a couple years).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

same rule for mixed gender groups for Spanish. Tulpa, tulpan, tulpamos... Just tulpas for me thanks

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Tuppermancy (lit. "Divining of tupperware")

I'm for this, if "Tulpae" was supposed to be a joke let's take it further

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I thought "tulpae" was dead. I haven't seen anyone seriously use "tulpae" for awhile now.

And I think calling it "tulpamancy" is the bigger joke here. To any normal person, it reminds of pyromancy or necromancy.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

literally as recently as this yo https://community.tulpa.info/thread-general-unintentional-tulpa-creation

and yeah tulpamancy is so cemented you can't even get people to stop saying it I think, but tulpae has an alternative. If we wanted to be taken seriously f'real we'd probably have to change that yeah

Tulpae is definitely the best plural form of the word tulpa.

Also, on an unrelated note, tulpas dot info (bad plural) appears to be a scam site, however I just purchased tulpae.info

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I don't personally think it matters. When I was new I saw the terms "tulpae" and "tulpas" being interchanged. Out of habit I interchange them too. But it didn't take me too long to figure out tulpae is being used as a plural for tulpa, as well as tulpas.

It's sort of like slang, and similar phrases. Once you see them a few times you get their meaning

Yeah, you know what they mean. But some people are a little confused on which they should say.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.